My Cousin is a Moron

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Landon
One-post wonder

My Cousin is a Moron

Post by Landon » Wed May 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Don't get me wrong, I love my cousin...wait, no I don't. He is only 14 years old and he has built his entire life around sports. He's been playing sports since he was old enough to walk, and he still plays them. Name a sport, and he's played it. It honestly makes me sad and angry to see someone throw their life away over something so stupid and pointless. He could be out in the world actually having fun with friends, but NO!! Whenever he's not playing sports, he's playing a sports video game on his Xbox One or 360. It's so f*cking annoying, and he's so hard to be around.

Also a bit off topic, he's a narcissistic, inconsiderate, unapologetic, homophobic, bible thumping, moron. I wish he wasn't so ignorant and I wish he wouldn't throw his life away like this. One day he's going to wake up when he gets older and he's going to realize how much of an idiot he was...or so I hope.

This is my first post on the forum, and I have no idea if I'll post more or not.

EDIT: i realize that this forum and website is dead. Hell, I just heard of it today. It's a shame that not many people know about this website anymore. It would be great if we could get this forum popular, and make this movement happen. I know sports will never cease to exist, but we can at least do something about it.

Banake

Re: My Cousin is a Moron

Post by Banake » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:54 pm

I'm still coming here from time to time. But yea, this website seens to be dead.