Video rant on sports fans

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Fitman's Brother » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

You're really projecting on me, Fatty. Don't tell me what I would or wouldn't do in certain situations, because you don't know. You continue to show your ignorance and stupidity. And the sad thing is, is that you actually believe you're intelligent and make sense.

Well buddy, you're essentially a brain-dead moron and even your closest friends here have had enough of your bullshit. Even Earl is getting tired of the shit that comes out of your little pea-sized brain.

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Fat Man » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 pm

[b][color=#FF00FF]Fitman's Brother[/color][/b] wrote:You're really projecting on me, Fatty. Don't tell me what I would or wouldn't do in certain situations, because you don't know. You continue to show your ignorance and stupidity. And the sad thing is, is that you actually believe you're intelligent and make sense.
And, you're just as guilty of projecting on me.

Image

You're right about one thing, I don't know everything about you, and I really don't want to know all the sick and sordid details about you!

Image

But from what I have seen on these forums, you also make assumptions about me without knowing all the facts, and I can also see, that you're just another troll!

Yeah, your right, I'm a stupid moron because I think bullying is wrong, and the rape is wrong, unlike those far more intelligent Republicans who say, rape is simply another method of conception. Yeah! Everything I say is bullshit.

Maybe you would have more respect for me if I played professional football, even if I had raped your mother, or your sister, or your daughter, you would still have more respect for me if I were a professional football player!
[b][color=#FF00FF]Fitman's Brother[/color][/b] wrote:Well buddy, you're essentially a brain-dead moron and even your closest friends here have had enough of your bullshit. Even Earl is getting tired of the shit that comes out of your little pea-sized brain.
If you notice, in the previous post by Earl, he's on my side.
Earl wrote:Fat Man does have a point about those whose main or sole intent in posting here is to harass him.
And in the post before that one, Millhouse is on my side, and Millhouse also thinks your a troll.
Millhouse wrote:The only thing I admit is that you're flame baiting him just like JimmyJohns was, and shadowing his every post. Which quite honestly is far from impressive, and quite boring. But flame on, I guess, if it's your prerogative, until the moderators get sick of you.
But, you didn't get any of that! Did you!

It's quite obvious that you didn't read the entire post by Earl.

Oh! That's right, you don't like to read long forum posts!

Have someone read it to you!

Oh wait! You do have someone who reads for you!

You probably have never read an entire book from cover to cover in your pathetic little life.

In fact, I don't even think you can read and write at all.

You must have someone else read the forum posts to you, and then, you tell that person what you want to say back in response, correcting for your verbal grammar, of course, while having to hear your DUH HUH HUH HUH's as you slobber and drool.

Then, after that person reads back to you, the response you wanted to have typed up, being satisfied, you finally say . . . DUH YEAH! DAT'S WHAT I WANNA TA SAY! DUH! DAT'S IT! DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! (slobber slobber drool drool)

And then, if it's late in the evening, your Aunt/Mommy changes your diaper, and your Uncle/Daddy carries you to your crib, tucks you in, and gives you your bottle.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Fitman's Brother » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:18 am

You've also upset your only friend, Earl, numerous times as well. Maybe not in this forum, but he's well aware that your antics are unacceptable. So yes, he still knows what a horrible "friend" you can be.

And Millhouse? Well, he's just being a Milhouse. I'll continue on being Bart: the badass who doesn't really give a shit what he says.

And you're not a dumbass because you think bullying, rape, etc. is wrong. You're a dumbass simply because you are so misinformed on so many things. There's no point in even trying to get new ideas into your thick skull because you are already set in your ways.

Carry on, dumbass.

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Fat Man » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 am

Fitman's Brother wrote:You're a dumbass simply because you are so misinformed on so many things. There's no point in even trying to get new ideas into your thick skull because you are already set in your ways.

Carry on, dumbass.
Oh! I'm misinformed on things!

OK, I'm wrong, the earth is only 6000 years old, and the Republican should win the 2012 election, and it's OK for football players to rape women.

So, I'm set in my ways!

Please do inform me, as to what new ideas you wish to get into my thick skull!

Oh! I get it, the new ideas that you and your brother are trying to get into my thick skull!

Like, I'm a disgrace to humanity, and I'm no good because I get a disability check!

Oh! Those new ideas!

Sorry, but you have never said anything new or original in these forums.

Just the same old BULLSHIT and worn out old clichés that I've been hearing from retarded sports fans like you, all my life, until I'm sick to death of it!

Go away little boy!

You bother me!

You're like flies, you eat shit, and bother people!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

Millhouse
The Steamroller
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:27 am

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Millhouse » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 am

Fitman's Brother wrote:And Millhouse? Well, he's just being a Milhouse. I'll continue on being Bart: the badass who doesn't really give a shit what he says.
That's seriously your first response to/about me? Jesus, dude, that isn't even funny, and I'm a firm advocate of laughing at the self. You aren't even a sports bore at this point, you're just a troll. There's a poignant difference between yourself and Fatman, one that you should take to heart. Fatman has his issues, and a past that he's very honest about, a past that many sports bores on this board have acknowledged in our debates. You, on the other hand seem to have complete control of your faculties, don't seem to have any issues of your own (other than the fact that you're basically an asshole) and you continue to do nothing but shadow him, which makes you essentially nothing more than a...what's the words I'm looking for...a worthless bully?

Seriously, that's all I think you're here for. To bully someone. Sucking up to Earl isn't going to make it work in your favour, either, if you think that you've already lost this little trolling adventure you've committed yourself to. I'm willing to guess that if you talk the way you talk to Fatman around your family and friends, I'm gathering that you are the person that is generally avoided socially in your cliques and circles. Or you're not like that at all in real life, and don't do it, making the case against your bullying attitude here even more telltale.
Last edited by Millhouse on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Steamroller

User avatar
Earl
Member
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Location: somewhere in Texas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Earl » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:00 pm

This personal tit for tat between Fat Man and Fitman's Brother has the potential to continue indefinitely, but it won't go anywhere. :|

A lot of heat generated, but no light.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

User avatar
Skul
Forum Admin
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Skul » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Let's try and cool down, hm?

FMB, can I get you some fruit? Do you like bananas?
Love and Tolerance!

User avatar
Earl
Member
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Location: somewhere in Texas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Earl » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 pm

I'll provide the bananas ...

Image






Two observations need to be made at this point:

1) Name-calling never convinces anyone of anything.

2) Completely ignoring is more effective than responding.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

User avatar
Skul
Forum Admin
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Skul » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Nah, I got some bananas right here. I just need to reach into my Banana Bag.
Love and Tolerance!

User avatar
Earl
Member
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Location: somewhere in Texas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Earl » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

User avatar
Earl
Member
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Location: somewhere in Texas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Earl » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Ya know, this latest ongoing online spat reminds me of a lost episode of The Twilight Zone I once saw decades ago when I was a kid. Let's see, who wrote the script? Yeah, it was Rod Serling himself. It was really neat. :) It was about these two guys who posted in a website's forum. One of them was an obese, outspoken 60-year-old man who loved astronomy. The other was a smart college football player. They were posting insulting comments to each other all the time. They'd call each other terrible names such as "poopityhead" and stuff. It went on and on and on until finally one day something happened. This strange darkness suddenly came upon both of them while they were posting, and they lost consciousness. When they came to, they were still sitting in front of their computer screens; but something very strange had happened. They couldn't get out of their office swivel chairs, and the chairs couldn't be moved at all. Well, that didn't discourage them; they still kept sending nasty messages to each other. Then they discovered they couldn't stop typing. At that point a new member posted whose username was Beelzebub. He was the devil :shock: , who had joined the forum so he could inform them that they had both died and had ended up in Hell because they had refused to stop acting so silly on the Internet. They would never get out of their chairs to do anything. No more astronomy for the one and no more football for the other! Their lives after death would indeed be centered around their computers. After both of them had screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" they accepted their just punishment and resumed pounding furiously away on their keyboards -- typing up one insult after another, often saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again. Thus they would do throughout eternity with no relief in sight. :cry: Well, actually, it was supposed to be sad; but I think it was kinda funny myself. What was the name of that episode? I'm trying to remember ... I've got it! I remember now. The episode was entitled "Eternal Flaming." :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Fitman's Brother » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 pm

The main thing you need to get into your thick, ignorant skull is that you cannot generalize a whole group of people. Not all athletes are rapists, murderers, etc.

Like I brought up before, all the mass murderers were nerds. Social outcasts. You never see a popular kid or a jock kill a bunch of random strangers. According to YOUR logic, all nerds are dangerous to society, simply because of a few bad apples. And if I were in your position, I'd say something stupid like "yeah! All nerds deserve to be killed, ground up, and fed to wild animals!"

Another stereotype I can bring up is that all fat people are lazy. Which makes YOU lazy. But this, too, is just a stereotype and not all fat people are lazy. (although you actually are lazy and take my hard earned money and just sit of your fat, lazy ass)

Then the worst thing you do is stereotype Christians. The only person in the world who really puts with so much of your bullshit is a Christian, Earl. Numerous times his wife and said the things you say is hurtful, but you continue to ignore it. You're a horrible friend, and it's no wonder why you're alone in real life. You're just a hateful person. Nobody wants to be around somebody who's always angry and slamming other people.

Now, you always say that you only dislike the "stupid" Christians. Let's just say I went on a rant on how much I hated the "dumbass fucking Mexicans". Sounds horrible, huh? But I can use your defense and say I only hate the "fucking dumbass" ones, not all Mexicans. The fact of the matter is, if you use such adjectives in front of a whole group of people, it's hurtful and really does come off as an attack on the entire group. You really need to keep your bullshit off here, because you are driving Earl away. You're lucky to have him because I don't know anybody else who would put up with you.


I also clearly hang out with more jocks/athletes than you do. I really don't know anybody who actually picks on nerds or does any bullying. If anything, the bullying, or "hazing" happens among ourselves, not nerds. When you say "jocks do this jocks do that" you clearly don't know what you're talking about. You articles off the internet, which are definitely true. But that's not a reflection of jocks, in the same way that the Columbine kids, Cho, Holmes, etc. are not a true reflection of nerds/social outcasts.

Brigan
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Brigan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Nailed it. :roll:
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Fitman's Brother » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Let me do Fatty's response for him:

blah blah blah, Brigoon. blah blah blah

personal story he's repeated for the 1000th time, followed by attack on Earl's religion and "funny-mentalists"

at the end it will be a "fuck you" in large, bold letters.



No need to respond now, Fat Man! I took care of it for ya! :P

User avatar
Skul
Forum Admin
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Video rant on sports fans

Post by Skul » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 pm

He didn't answer my question.

Son, I am disappoint.
Love and Tolerance!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest