I find sports barbaric.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
TougeMonarch

I find sports barbaric.

Post by TougeMonarch » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:25 pm

And you know what? Sports are barbaric, almost the pure definition of the word. All it is are players crashing into each other, falling over, getting hurt, yelling, smashing balls into objects or the ground and yelling "TOUCHDOWN!" or "GOOOOAAAAALLL!". Certainly civilisation has evolved to the point where it does not take interest in such activities, or did it? I have no idea how modern humans enjoy such things, but then again, not everyone is civilised. If society could engage in more sophisticated pastimes such as studying the world around them or simply thinking something thought-provoking, then it would be a miracle.
Cheers to my first topic and to the eradication of sports!

I loathe sports with a cynical and satirical passion.

Fourteen years old currently. I moved to America in 2004, and I know Russian, English and I am learning Japanese. Once a Russian bastard, always a Russian bastard.

Galatians 2:20 : "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

Ray
Site Admin

Re: I find sports barbaric.

Post by Ray » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:26 am

nice signature

I Hope We Lose!

TougeMonarch

Post by TougeMonarch » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 am

Ray wrote:nice signature
Ha, thanks.
For the banner, the font is called "Boycott", whose name which fits so well with the site.

Fourteen years old currently. I moved to America in 2004, and I know Russian, English and I am learning Japanese. Once a Russian bastard, always a Russian bastard.

Galatians 2:20 : "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:03 am

TougeMonarch wrote:
Ha, thanks.
For the banner, the font is called "Boycott", whose name which fits so well with the site.
thanks! I will use that some time. It looks great.

I Hope We Lose!

TougeMonarch

Post by TougeMonarch » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Ray wrote:
TougeMonarch wrote:
Ha, thanks.
thanks! I will use that some time. It looks great.
It's also a free font.
I downloaded it here: http://www.dafont.com/boycott.font
Enjoy!
Now, back to (anti) sports discussion.