Coaching Bad

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
FSR

Coaching Bad

Post by FSR » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:11 pm

I could not believe it when I saw the promo for this show. Coaches abusing kids and parents did not pull their children away from these predators. Oh wait they will be cured of their abusive personalities by this T.V show. NOT! where are the prosecutors and child welfare agencies? Oh wait they are sports fans so we can't get any legal action against these thugs.
:evil: Is there a way both teams can lose? :evil:

Terminator

Re: Coaching Bad

Post by Terminator » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Well sports are super cereal bidnes you know, there is a lot at stake. Losing a game will result in you spending an eternity being burned and tortured in the lake of fire. Winning will result in an eternity of pleasure in paradise. Reducing sports to meaningless recreation is blasphemy and will also result in eternal torture and pain. Well that's the feeling I got from playing football anyway. I guess you have to be a sports fan to be insane and fucked up in the head enough to believe that though.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:50 am

I think there is something fundamentally wrong with any adult who wants to coach kids. Sure, many of them have good intentions but I think most of them are natural bullies who aren't successful in their adult lives and who resort to bullying kids to make themselves feel important.

Either a natural bully or a child molester. What other activity gives child molesters so much opportunity to spend time with kids? Where else can child molesters be left alone with your kids for hours on end? Sadly, many parents don't consider the danger of sports and think of coaches as unpaid baby sitters and willingly leave their kids in the hands of these unknown men.

I Hope We Lose!

The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:42 am

I can always kind of understand if coaches are, in parallel, proper teachers at a school; never understood why there are 'professional coaches'- which if I am not mistaken, in a great number in the US (not educated over there, so wouldn't know for sure)
Long live Japan, and down with the DPJ.

Tee

Post by Tee » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:43 am

It's a school. School means professor and pupil. Student-athlete is an oxymoron.

Coaches and athletes should divorce themselves from the schools and set up their own separate program.