A Victory over the Sports Barbarians!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
FSR

A Victory over the Sports Barbarians!

Post by FSR » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:00 pm

In my family the March Madness list of teams to gamble away ones hard earned money was presented to me. Now I hate all sports the same that is to say with a passion and they know it. So instead of kneeling in the dust and swearing fealty to their "chosen and anointed teams I fought back like this. "My Dragonborn Ranger just reached level 9 after fighting a pure blood yuan-ti and his Lizard folk minions." they said and I quote "DUH! whats a Dragonborn?" and "DUH,you mean like Lord of the Rings, DUH?" Than it was time rub it in "Two weeks ago we defeated a white Dragon in his lair and took his stuff, My ranger had two arrows of Dragon slaying and shot twice making a critical hit adding the hail of thorns spell on him." The differences between Dungeons & Dragons and Fantasy sports are different in Dungeons & Dragons the players use strategy that they came up with and Characters they created to solve problems fight monsters. It also promotes cooperative narrative and good fellowship. Fantasy sports is just a testosterone rage fest and a fight waiting to happen. The looks on their faces was worth the risk of being assaulted. They still don't get how much I hate sports!
:evil: Is there a way both teams can lose? :evil:

Ray
Site Admin

Re: A Victory over the Sports Barbarians!

Post by Ray » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 pm

FSR wrote: "My Dragonborn Ranger just reached level 9 after fighting a pure blood yuan-ti and his Lizard folk minions."

"Two weeks ago we defeated a white Dragon in his lair and took his stuff, My ranger had two arrows of Dragon slaying and shot twice making a critical hit adding the hail of thorns spell on him."

h ah aha ha priceless!

I Hope We Lose!

john47109
One-post wonder

Re: A Victory over the Sports Barbarians!

Post by john47109 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:14 am

:D :D My stomach has already been aching due to laughing out loud.