Childish Bigheads

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
DaveRaymond

Childish Bigheads

Post by DaveRaymond » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Sports people are so childish. So what if you can put that ball in that place? Who cares how far you can throw a thing? Running around the place trying to achieve totally random and MADE UP things and being all pleased with yourselves when you've done the thing.
So what?
I just put a coffee mug onto a magazine. Yay! Go me! I'm so pleased.
Has anyone else ever done a thing? Yeah, we all have. Why are sporting activities lauded above any other activity?????? They are childish. They are also big-heads. They all want people to stand around and watch them do the pointless and childish thing and then to cheer when they do one particular aspect of that thing. Big heads. They call themselves childish and big-headed names like 'champion' of this, or the best at that. Then the childish bigheads want medals ffs. A medal. In this day and age? A medal for running round in a circle or whatever.
All sports people- "Give me a medal and call me a champion for putting a ball somewhere or I will get all sad and depressed"
Me- "Oh just fuck off"

Ray
Site Admin

Re: Childish Bigheads

Post by Ray » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:37 pm

That was an eloquent and thoughtful description of that brand of insanity that is classified as sports! I am also a well known coffee cup placer. Go ME! :)

I Hope We Lose!