Sup nerds?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Sportsguy101

Sup nerds?

Post by Sportsguy101 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:34 am

So, quick question for you dweebs:

Why do you *Really* hate sports?

Is it because you're all just jealous that the jocks were the guys who got the hot cheerleaders in High School while you dorks were busy playing D&D?

Ray
Site Admin

Re: Sup nerds?

Post by Ray » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:27 am

Sportsguy101 wrote:So, quick question for you dweebs:

Is it because you're all just jealous that the jocks were the guys who got the hot cheerleaders in High School while you dorks were busy playing D&D?

do they? get the hot cheerleaders? good for them.

I personally don't care for sports because I no habla the lingo. and people that talk about sports or watch sports or use their free time to worship other men... are boring. and weird.

I Hope We Lose!

Samdaman 2.0

Post by Samdaman 2.0 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:38 pm

hey fags! remember me? yeah its me the guy who's superoir to u fag nerdz! this sportsguy101 seems like a cool guy! not that u nerds no what cool is lol! :lol: cant beleive this shitty website is up again! feelin worthless again? need to feel like u are better then jocks? lol! :lol: fuckin nerds! :lol:

Samdaman 2.0

Post by Samdaman 2.0 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Yeah i thoght so! 2 scared 2 answer back! go cry 2 ur mommy! The only girl who'll talk 2 u!

HawkObserver

Post by HawkObserver » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 pm

Is it really you? I thought you were banned for all time. I hadn't discovered this forum during the glorious years of your postings.

I thought sportsguy101 would come back and see that he has an ally in you, which would have been much to his delight; but I guess he's too scared. After all, he's not as cool as you. You're the coolest of them all! 8)

By the way, I'm sorry that sportsguy101's "hot" cheerleaders were so sickly. After all, apparently, as he indicates, they were continually coming down with some kind of fever or another. :roll:

Samdaman 3.0

Post by Samdaman 3.0 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Lol the admin's a fucking coward! Yeh yeah delet my acc and pratend it never happened! :lol: u nerds can't handle us jocks! Just admit it!

Hey sportsguy wat sports r u into? i like fotball becoz its da best sport and it gets u da hot chicks! i've got three gfs and dey dont care coz i don't cheat on em! Yeah a gf! NErds don't even no wot dat is!

IT'S A GIRL!!!!! U NO THE THINGS DAT NEVAR TALK 2 U!!!!!

Samdaman 3.0

Post by Samdaman 3.0 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Oh lemme guess! the admin baned him! yeah fuck you! Yeah can't handel jocks bein beter then u so u ban them! fuckin pathetic! :lol: Wot da fuck u think dat's gonna do 2 ur site?

lol i gotta thank u tho! Yeah i wanted 2 destryo ur stupid site by becoming admin but u hacked my profile or sum shit! I'm thnking u coz u did wot i wanted 2 do in da 1st place! :lol: So yeah, thank for doing my wishes nerd! That's a good litle nerd do what Samdaman tells u! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FSR

Post by FSR » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:49 am

First let me give you some credit. You have figured out that it is D&D and not D and D, a truly amazing feat for a Jock. I hate sports because they are all a cosmic waste of time and resources. Being a Jock does not make you anything important, it does not make you any smarter. Sports has added nothing of value to the Human condition. All "sports franchises" should be prosecuted under the RICO act and have their monopolies destroyed.

Sports in School should be outlawed and the coaches convicted of child abuse. School boards should stand trail for conspiracy to cover up the crimes of the sports teams coaches and players. Schools should return to classical education goals.
:evil: Is there a way both teams can lose? :evil:

DaveRaymond

Post by DaveRaymond » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:10 pm

I think the OP wants to rape us.

Samdaman 3.0

Post by Samdaman 3.0 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:50 am

fuckin stupid nerds! :lol:

Banake

Post by Banake » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Fail troll fail.

Banake

Post by Banake » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Talking about D&D, which one is your favorite class? =P

FSR

Post by FSR » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:20 pm

I usually play a spell caster of some type. Right now I am running a High Elf Wizard in 5th edition.
:evil: Is there a way both teams can lose? :evil:

Banake

Post by Banake » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:19 am

I used to like rouge half-elf, but I'm without a group right now. =/

Millhouse
The Steamroller

Post by Millhouse » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:22 am

Keep wondering when one of you guys is going to come in here and NOT ask the same boring, repetitive questions over and over. I have to wonder if some of the folks who do this aren't just the same people re-registering under different usernames sometimes.

The Steamroller has returned. :)
The Steamroller