Sports are important, they give poor kids scholarships

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Terminator

Sports are important, they give poor kids scholarships

Post by Terminator » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:07 pm

No, i'm just kidding the only reason kids get scholarships for sports is because it's set up that way, if they gave scholarships to the best tiddly wink player and who could do the best hokey pokey then you'd have to say that was important to. Parents would be sending their kid to tiddlywink practice and fathers would be yelling at them telling them to get it in the 100 pot, then they'd send them to hokey pokey practice and telling them to shake it a little more next time, you're never going to get a scholarship being that stiff. Well i think you get my point, sports are recreation, they have no business being in school, any more than my hobbies or your hobbies, unless your hobby is practical. I know everybody has hobbies, but atleast most people can admit there are more important things in life, unlike sport fans. And think about how many scholarships have been wasted on kids that were good at sports, but never went pro, and ended up mopping floors cause they didn't care about anything but sports. In reality it would have been better to give the scholarship to a poor kid with a b average that cared about school, and would have made a great engineer, but instead didn't have the money so they ended up working at meijer the rest of their life.

Samdaman 3.0

Re: Sports are important, they give poor kids scholarships

Post by Samdaman 3.0 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:02 pm

Tipical nerd hatin on sports coz u suck @ dem

FSR

Post by FSR » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Look, another sports barbarian who needs spell check because he cannot spell. Sports do indeed suck there is no, none, zero intellectual stimulation in any sport. Every time I hear of a case of bullying it is the sports barbarian who is the instigator. These thugs always get a pass from the authorities because " sports are so important." I have yet to see a sports barbarian add any value to the human condition.
:evil: Is there a way both teams can lose? :evil:

Terminator

Post by Terminator » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:22 pm

No i'm not a nerd i played sports in highschool actually believe it or not. But i do appreciate all the things that nerds have invented. You have to remember the only reason you jocks can obsess over these games is because the nerds invented all these things to give you enough free time to have nothing better to do. If they didn't you'd be working on the farm all day with no tv. So put that in your pipe and smoke it beyotch.