I don't understand sports.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
the_crying_reaper
One-post wonder

I don't understand sports.

Post by the_crying_reaper » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:52 pm

I don't understand any of these sports, you know, those horrid things people have killed each other over. Most of my family cares so much about sports and I think they're stupid. I even find most gaming videos stupid. I only watch videos of games that I can't play. Also, my friend likes CS:GO events and I don't understand it. It's just watching cunts who are better at a game than you play. WHO FUCKING CARES? I could be fucking ranking myself up, or (more on topic) I could be fucking playing my own game of Basketball, oh wait, no I can't. Because people take it so fucking seriously. Fuck you if you give people who are bad at sports shit. Or if you take sports way too seriously.

PS: I watched a video of a group of people beating a poor bastard to death because of sports. FUCK SPORTS.
Also, golf and badminton are my shit, but watching those games being played is just... a waste of time.

Banake

Re: I don't understand sports.

Post by Banake » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Golf is awesome. ^^

Banake

Re: I don't understand sports.

Post by Banake » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Yeah, I don't get the whole "Watch a person doing something and not do it yourself" anymore. =/