So being a good Anti Sport forum, no doubt theres some lurking JOCKSTRAPS...And if so, this is my message to you

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
DanielTheOutdoorsman

So being a good Anti Sport forum, no doubt theres some lurking JOCKSTRAPS...And if so, this is my message to you

Post by DanielTheOutdoorsman » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:21 am

Shut up you whinging match-o's....or Daniel will come around and cut your head off

I remember back in high school i'd see on of your kind picking on the good intellectual, or, like you call them..."nerds" or whatever. You think yourself lucky you had laws protecting you because if there was no jail i would have grilled and eaten you you jockstrap frat! You think it's survival of the dumbest and biggest? Not out in my land it's not, you're just a little jocky match-o in a wide open plain...and only one of us has the sniper rifle......And don't get me started on the hicks. rednecks and jocks are still the same animal, it's just one has better teeth and doesn't usually molest their cousin. You jockstrap loving bimbos need to stop crawling over your crush-boys too...you'll only get a broken jaw and end up becoming a femenazi in your late 40's you slut. Don't like nerds or geeks then? I still didn't say i'd let you go :twisted: you had your chance, might have made you a bit smarter

too many jockstraps....far too many jocky frat jockstraps

DanielTheOutdoorsman

Re: So being a good Anti Sport forum, no doubt theres some lurking JOCKSTRAPS...And if so, this is my message to you

Post by DanielTheOutdoorsman » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:27 am

And....Yes....I AM unhinged. Pleased to meet you.

Ray
Site Admin

Re: So being a good Anti Sport forum, no doubt theres some lurking JOCKSTRAPS...And if so, this is my message to you

Post by Ray » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:25 am

DanielTheOutdoorsman wrote:Shut up you whinging match-o's....
too many jockstraps....far too many jocky frat jockstraps
Welcome to the forum, Daniel.

I Hope We Lose!