Read this article on decline in sports!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
ilikesports
One-post wonder

Read this article on decline in sports!

Post by ilikesports » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35 am

Ha! Just kidding. The reason for this posting is that I find this blog utterly hilarious and I can't recall how I stumbled upon it, but I can't resist myself. I love how this site uses the word "International" and it has 340 members since 2006. Wildly successful.

A) All of you hate sports but don't seem to know why:
(1) OK, I get it. Many professional athletes suck and are horrible people, but there are very good people in sports that do great things with their millions in income (i.e. give back to the community, donate to charity, positive role models for kids)
(2) You want to eradicate sports in schools - are you FU&*#$G serious??? I consider myself to be intelligent and LOVE SPORTS and all of you just bucket everyone that likes sports into this "shitty people" category. Well, F&#$ YOU.

B) Have you ever wondered why people like sports? Let's see.....(1) It requires skill (2) It's FUN (whether you believe it or not) (3) It challenges you to grow as a person physically and mentally (spiritually for some people) (4) It's a great way to develop social skills (5) It provides a way for underprivileged kids to get scholarships that pay for an education (6) It's entertainment. The list could go on....

Whether you agree with this info or not, these are facts on why people enjoy sports. The same "Why do people pay for theater or ballets?" argument could be made for "Why do people pay to watch professional sports?"

I'm actually pissed now that I wasted time writing this bullshit. Eff all of you and suck a big D.

Banake

Re: Read this article on decline in sports!

Post by Banake » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:50 am

So, another talentless troll? Do you know a troll that is actually cool? The goblins from Troll 2.

Banake

Post by Banake » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:51 am

"I consider myself to be intelligent..." - It's just you who consider yourself intelligent.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:09 am

ilikesports wrote: B) Have you ever wondered why people like sports? Let's see.....(1) It requires skill (2) It's FUN (whether you believe it or not) (3) It challenges you to grow as a person physically and mentally (spiritually for some people) (4) It's a great way to develop social skills (5) It provides a way for underprivileged kids to get scholarships that pay for an education (6) It's entertainment. The list could go on....
ha -I seriously doubt the list could go on. he just produced every argument every known for the existence of sp0rts. And the arguments are mostly unsupported opinion. I wonder what kind of buffoon this person is in real life, to devote himself so fully to something that is nothing more than a distraction.

just goes to show you -it takes all kinds... :)

I Hope We Lose!

Ashston

Post by Ashston » Mon May 23, 2016 6:30 pm

Hey what this guy said makes no scene, He just called us people that treat sports people shitty, and they treat us like nothing, But he just treated us like crap, This guy really makes scene, Makes me laugh. LMAO