pop music sucks

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Skul
Forum Admin

Re: pop music sucks

Post by Skul » Sat May 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Yes, I was about to say something like that. Change your password, don't tell your son what it is, don't have your browser remember it, and log out when you're done visiting the forum. What's being posted from your account is very close to spam.
Love and Tolerance!

wibberley

Post by wibberley » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Hello everyone I'm back after an abscense of four years.I am still playing. Piano after a staaggering11 years and. Have acheived level 7 performance with merit.I give annual film shows om 16mm and recently screened the ealing classic "dead of night"(1945).I have an upgraded projage jazz records when I can get themector with a xxenon-arc lllampp.I. Still colllect vint

Corzhens

Post by Corzhens » Sat May 30, 2015 9:00 pm

I may not be called a music hater but definitely I'm not a music lover. One time my husband was playing mp3 on his computer and it was a song with the title Bus Stop, an old song in the 1960s I think. There was this line that says - Sometimes she'd shop and she would show me what she bought. What can you say, is it romantic or anti-romantic? Can you imagine a song telling about the shopping of his sweetheart. Plain silly song lyrics.

wibberley

Post by wibberley » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:13 am

personally i would consider the 50s and the 60s to be the worst eras ever for popular music

wibberley

Post by wibberley » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:23 am

is this an active forum any more where have all the old guard gone,fat man, earl i like 1981and the rest,i enjoyed the tirades on this forum,

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:04 pm

At least Skul and Earl became dissatisfied with this forum and left to form their own forum. It's I hate sports forum.com.forummotion or something like that. And I believe Fatman went with them.

I Hope We Lose!

wibberley

Post by wibberley » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Well that's interesting to hear.Thank you for taking an interest in my enquiry

The Ray Saga
One-post wonder

Post by The Ray Saga » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Ray wrote:At least Skul and Earl became dissatisfied with this forum
I believe you will find that is entirely a fabrication!

The new forum was created because the members thought the old forum was too firm in it's fight against sports and jocks and was simply supposed to be an improved version.

wibberley

Post by wibberley » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:41 pm

I caant. Seem toget. On to new. Site foor some reason

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:10 am

The new forum was created because the members thought the old forum was too firm in it's fight against sports and jocks and was simply supposed to be an improved version.
what? I'm glad to hear the truth finally. Thanks for posting.

I Hope We Lose!

wibberley

Post by wibberley » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:38 pm

I'd like to invite a sorts fan round for dinner then take a lump. Hammer and smash. His skill in

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:37 pm

wibberley wrote:I'd like to invite a sorts fan round for dinner then take a lump. Hammer and smash. His skill in
me too! :)

I Hope We Lose!

Poor Old Man
One-post wonder

Post by Poor Old Man » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:56 am

Ray wrote:what? I'm glad to hear the truth finally. Thanks for posting.
Well, we wouldn't have left this forum to start a new one if you had been a little more flexible and paid more attention to us. Our new forum is a disaster and Earl acts like he created it. Can I be admin here again?

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:27 am

Poor Old Man wrote:
Ray wrote:what? I'm glad to hear the truth finally. Thanks for posting.
Well, we wouldn't have left this forum to start a new one if you had been a little more flexible and paid more attention to us. Our new forum is a disaster and Earl acts like he created it. Can I be admin here again?

Sorry, Poor Old Man, we already have a capable admin. But good luck with your new forum.

I Hope We Lose!

The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:55 pm

In response to what was going on, it was more of a massive misunderstanding when this forum went offline for a while and something that little bystanders like me have no knowledge of happened behind the scenes and the split became a bit more permanent.

At the least that is my understanding of the old/new forum divide. As far as I know, the new forum people don't necessarily wish to forever remain split, just perplexed as to why they can't be back and have more or less given up or something along those lines.

However, I only have the things as claimed by the new forum, and have no source of what admin Ray might say on the matter so I guess it might be a bit biased.
Long live Japan, and down with the DPJ.