Introductions

Welcome, Mates! Post here for discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Introductions

Post by Fat Man » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 pm

[b][color=#FF00FF]JimmyJohns[/color][/b] wrote:Football stars entertain millions, a teacher educates thousands.
Well, I'm not entertained by football!

As for those who find sports entertaining, all I can say to that is . . . . .

. . . little things please little minds!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

DaveRaymond

Post by DaveRaymond » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:50 am

Hello. I detest sports and sportspeople. I possibly detest the use of the word 'sports' too. It's sport in the UK (it's still a massive waste of time, just singular)

clsammy
One-post wonder

Post by clsammy » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:53 pm

I remember growing up thinking my dad was weird because he was so extreme about sports. As I got older I found out this was fairly common, and "normal"? My dad was always disappointed in me for not being a sports fanatic. I liked drag racing, but did not like watching it so I started racing and eventually bought a race car. My problem once again was I am not the competitive person every one in any sport should be. I liked going fast but never cared that much about winning, so I sold the car and that was my only venture into the competitive world of sports. To me it is mostly boring and I have better things to do with my time than watch people be extremely competitive. And when it comes down to it, follow the money, that is what it really is all about.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:46 am

I understand completely. My dad was the same way. The only sport I could ever get into was professional wrestling. But then, when I found out it was fake, it sort of lost its appeal. Welcome, comrade.

I Hope We Lose!

Banake

Post by Banake » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Hey, Banake here. ^^ Never liked sports, started to hate them when they became a big part of my life against my will. =/ Sports fans are worst than racists. =P (Sorry [not really] if this offends somebody... =P)

Banake

Post by Banake » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 pm

One more topic and this board will have 666 topics. =P Metal! \,,/_

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:52 pm

Banake wrote:Hey, Banake here. ^^ Never liked sports, started to hate them when they became a big part of my life against my will. =/ Sports fans are worst than racists. =P (Sorry [not really] if this offends somebody... =P)
ha ha -well said. Welcome!

I Hope We Lose!