I Hope We Lose!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
User avatar
Earl
Member
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Location: somewhere in Texas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Earl » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Let's put the Gators in a zoo.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Ray » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:14 am

Yeah!
Image

I Hope We Lose!

abitagirl
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:04 am
Location: Abita Springs, LA

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by abitagirl » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 pm

SamNewman wrote:You are not alone, I have always said this! I say this to my wife every time I hear someone say "we". I think she understands me when I ask "who is this we?"

I always want to ask this whenever anybody says "we" for no apparent reason, whether it has to do with sports or not. "We? Is there somebody else here? Who is this 'we'?"
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.

Polite24
Sports Bore
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Polite24 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

User avatar
Sergey
Member
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Sergey » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Polite24 wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

Actually nope. Whenever a fan's team loses they all bitch about how THEY lost. They or we, pick your damned choice.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!


The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!


Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Image

abitagirl
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:04 am
Location: Abita Springs, LA

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by abitagirl » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Polite24 wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

Is that supposed to endear us to the fans or something? :roll:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Ray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:54 am

Polite24 wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

BWAAA HA HA HAHA "millions upon millions (remember that)"


You are so narrow-minded. There may be millions upon millions of people who like sports -in fact, there are. But that doesn't prove anything because there are also millions upon millions of people who DON'T like sports. And, according to reliable data recently posted on this site, somewhat more than 50% of Americans don't follow professional sports. Most people don't understand success in sports to be any kind of real accomplishment. Get used to it. It's low-brow entertainment at best. The lowest common denominator.
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Fat Man » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 am

Ray wrote:
[b][color=#FF00FF]Polite24[/color][/b] wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

BWAAA HA HA HAHA "millions upon millions (remember that)"


You are so narrow-minded. There may be millions upon millions of people who like sports -in fact, there are. But that doesn't prove anything because there are also millions upon millions of people who DON'T like sports. And, according to reliable data recently posted on this site, somewhat more than 50% of Americans don't follow professional sports. Most people don't understand success in sports to be any kind of real accomplishment. Get used to it. It's low-brow entertainment at best. The lowest common denominator.
Oh! but you're also forgetting about Polite24's 2 trillion good jocks who come from 369 different planets! All the good jocks who are not rapists while only one of them is.

He's still at large, hasn't been caught yet, but when he is, he should be deported back to his homeworld.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

Polite24
Sports Bore
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Polite24 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Ray wrote:
Polite24 wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

BWAAA HA HA HAHA "millions upon millions (remember that)"


You are so narrow-minded. There may be millions upon millions of people who like sports -in fact, there are. But that doesn't prove anything because there are also millions upon millions of people who DON'T like sports. And, according to reliable data recently posted on this site, somewhat more than 50% of Americans don't follow professional sports. Most people don't understand success in sports to be any kind of real accomplishment. Get used to it. It's low-brow entertainment at best. The lowest common denominator.
Just under 50 percent of people follow sports, do you realize how big of a following that is? Name me something else that just under 50 percent of people follow.

Polite24
Sports Bore
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Polite24 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Fat Man wrote:
Ray wrote:
[b][color=#FF00FF]Polite24[/color][/b] wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

BWAAA HA HA HAHA "millions upon millions (remember that)"


You are so narrow-minded. There may be millions upon millions of people who like sports -in fact, there are. But that doesn't prove anything because there are also millions upon millions of people who DON'T like sports. And, according to reliable data recently posted on this site, somewhat more than 50% of Americans don't follow professional sports. Most people don't understand success in sports to be any kind of real accomplishment. Get used to it. It's low-brow entertainment at best. The lowest common denominator.
Oh! but you're also forgetting about Polite24's 2 trillion good jocks who come from 369 different planets! All the good jocks who are not rapists while only one of them is.

He's still at large, hasn't been caught yet, but when he is, he should be deported back to his homeworld.
Or you could go with your argument that says all jocks are rapists and they are raping our sisters and daughters!!!!11!!!

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Ray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Polite24 wrote:
Just under 50 percent of people follow sports, do you realize how big of a following that is? Name me something else that just under 50 percent of people follow.
Video Games.
The Office.
Friends.
Auto and motorcycle enthusiasts.
Surfing the web.
The best seller list.
Jogging/exercising.
Music, dancing
and, if you're a jock, burglary, assault, rape, and murder
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Fat Man » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Ray wrote:
Polite24 wrote:
Just under 50 percent of people follow sports, do you realize how big of a following that is? Name me something else that just under 50 percent of people follow.
Video Games.
The Office.
Friends.
Auto and motorcycle enthusiasts.
Surfing the web.
The best seller list.
Jogging/exercising.
Music, dancing
and, if you're a jock, burglary, assault, rape, and murder
Nah! There is only one jock who's a rapist among the 2 trillion good jocks who come from the 369 other planets.

Get it?

I'm trying my very best to give Polite24 that benefit of the doubt here. OK?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Ray » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 am

oops --my bag! One jock! Right! :)
Image

I Hope We Lose!

Polite24
Sports Bore
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Polite24 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:34 am

Ray wrote:
Polite24 wrote:
Just under 50 percent of people follow sports, do you realize how big of a following that is? Name me something else that just under 50 percent of people follow.
Video Games.
The Office.
Friends.
Auto and motorcycle enthusiasts.
Surfing the web.
The best seller list.
Jogging/exercising.
Music, dancing
and, if you're a jock, burglary, assault, rape, and murder
Weak list

User avatar
Skul
Forum Admin
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Skul » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:43 am

You asked for at least one other thing, Ray gives you several and you go in a huff. :roll:
Love and Tolerance!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest