Response to 2009 letter.

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!

Do you agree?

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

aresportsforreal
One-post wonder

Response to 2009 letter.

Post by aresportsforreal » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:48 pm

This is really stupid. I cannot believe this person. Click here and read the second letter. He thinks that in order to be popular and cool and all that crap, you have to play sports. Girls don't fall for sport jocks. If they do, then it's sad. Girls tend to love boys from their hearts, not by how well they can throw a ball. Also, is there something wrong with being gay. Because you don't like sports doesn't mean you're not into exercising. The point of school is to learn, not be oh so popular. Actually, I hate sports and people know it. Guess what? I'm one of the most popular girls in my school. HAH!
P.S. If your friends only like you because you like sports, then they're not your friends.

c3po

Re: Response to 2009 letter.

Post by c3po » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:46 am

I'm in high school and I think people that have to be on the team are desperate losers. They reek of low self-esteem and lack confidence. They join the group and depend on it for their strength, personality and character. What's worse is that after gaining some level of acceptance by being a team member, they refuse to show pity on other students who are in the same situation they were in previously and actually bully them! Jocks are bad people all the way around.

catness
One-post wonder

Post by catness » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:33 pm

aresportsforreal wrote:This is really stupid. I cannot believe this person. Click here and read the second letter. He thinks that in order to be popular and cool and all that crap, you have to play sports. Girls don't fall for sport jocks. If they do, then it's sad. Girls tend to love boys from their hearts, not by how well they can throw a ball. Also, is there something wrong with being gay. Because you don't like sports doesn't mean you're not into exercising. The point of school is to learn, not be oh so popular. Actually, I hate sports and people know it. Guess what? I'm one of the most popular girls in my school. HAH!
P.S. If your friends only like you because you like sports, then they're not your friends.
I agree...I goes for the brainy ttype

pimaster

Post by pimaster » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:26 pm

sports are the lowest common denominator. how anyone can embrace...the culture of sports and find satisfaction is beyond my understanding.

IamTheSovereign

Post by IamTheSovereign » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:28 pm

I think I voted wrong on the poll here...I just might be the dumbest member we have here...

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:24 am

IamTheSovereign wrote:I think I voted wrong on the poll here...I just might be the dumbest member we have here...
that's OK --I can't even tell what the poll is asking.

I Hope We Lose!

Samdaman 3.0

Post by Samdaman 3.0 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:52 pm

For da 50000th time U NERDS DONT NO SHIT!!!!!!!!

IamTheSovereign

Post by IamTheSovereign » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Samdaman 3.0 wrote:For da 50000th time U NERDS DONT NO SHIT!!!!!!!!
We're not the ones speaking in a grammatically incorrect manner.