ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Fat Man » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:59 am

dickfilthy wrote:
Fat Man wrote:I found a really cool language translator at:
http://webtranslation.paralink.com/

...

That's good, because now I can post Hebrew curses to Sports Bores!!!

For example:

!×?×? א×?×?×?×? ספ×?ר×? ×?×?×¢×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?×?×? ×?ת×?×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?×?ת

English translation:

All redneck sports fans may crawl into a sewer and die!

Incidentally, the Hebrew word for redneck is Gerdon Edom.

Gerdon = Neck and Edom = Red.
Fat Man, you never cease to crack me up!

I love it!

:lol:
It seems I'm having a slight problem with the English/Hebrew translator.

First I entered . . . . .

All redneck sports fans may crawl into a sewer and die!

When I copied and pasted the Hebrew in the top window to translated back into English again, I get the following result.

First the Hebrew . . .

!×?×? א×?×?×?×? ספ×?ר×? ×?×?×¢×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?×?×? ×?ת×?×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?×?ת

Then back to English again . . .

All sports fans can crawl into a racist sewer die

It seems that redneck translates into racist. But then, most rednecks are racists.

Then I tired this instead . . . . .

All sports fans may crawl into a sewer to die!

And here is the Hebrew again

×?×? א×?×?×?×? ×?ספ×?ר×? עש×?×?×?ם ×?×?×?×?×? ×?ת×?×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?ת

Then back to English again and this time I get . . .

All sports fans are dying to crawl into the sewer!

WOW! It appears that all sports fans want to crawl into a sewer, that they're just dying to crawl into a sewer!

Oh well! No accounting for taste!

If that's what they want, then . . . . .

Whatever floats your boat!

I guess it means that we must give all sports fans an opportunity to crawl into a sewer!

I hope that make them happy!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Fat Man » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:22 am

OK, this time I broke redneck up into two words instead of one word.

All red neck sports fans may crawl into a sewer and die!

And here's the Hebrew.

×?×? א×?×?×?×? ספ×?ר×? א×?×?ם צ×?×?אר עש×?×?×?ם ×?×?×?×?×? ×?ת×?×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?ת

Then back into English again.

All Red-necked sports fans may crawl into a sewer and died

OK, now I'll try . . . . .

All red neck sports fans may crawl into a sewer to die!

And here's the Hebrew again.

×?×? א×?×?×?×? ספ×?ר×? א×?×?ם צ×?×?אר עש×?×?×?ם ×?×?×?×?×? ×?ת×?×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?ת

And back into English again.

All sports fans are Red-necked dying to crawl into the sewer

AW! I give up!

Oh well!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

greencom
Member
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:54 am

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by greencom » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 am

Look now Fatman, you have gone too far, sewers are much more valuable than sports fans and players so let's not have their putrid carcasses clogging up the country's waste disposal systems. Better to stuff them into BP's hole into Mother Earth and save us all. If only it could be done...sigh. I mean this in a nice way of course :evil:

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Fat Man » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 am

greencom wrote:Look now Fatman, you have gone too far, sewers are much more valuable than sports fans and players so let's not have their putrid carcasses clogging up the country's waste disposal systems. Better to stuff them into BP's hole into Mother Earth and save us all. If only it could be done...sigh. I mean this in a nice way of course :evil:
You're right.

It would not do to have our sewer systems clogged and our toilets backing up.

You're idea is much better.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

User avatar
Agent 47
Member
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:55 pm
Location: Australia

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Agent 47 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 am

Hey, nice pics there, 1981! Thankyou for them!

Yes, I agree, they do look genuinely emotionally traumatised by this farcical non-event. And the one in the middle is shattered!

Yet sports fans are sure that "they" will do better next time, despite the continuing evidence to the contrary.

That's the behaviour of addiction!

But if you get any more pics like that, then keep 'em coming - a picture tells a thousand words.


Okay, now all this talk of sports fans and sewers reminds me of a joke -

I thought I'd just run it through the Hebrew translator first though -

×?×?×? א×?×?×?×? ספ×?ר×? ×?×?×? ×?שר×?ק ×?אשר ×?ם ×?רא?

א×? ×?ם ×?×?×?×¢×?ם א×?×?×? קצ×? ×?× ×?×?!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Fat Man » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 am

dickfilthy wrote:Hey, nice pics there, 1981! Thankyou for them!

Yes, I agree, they do look genuinely emotionally traumatised by this farcical non-event. And the one in the middle is shattered!

Yet sports fans are sure that "they" will do better next time, despite the continuing evidence to the contrary.

That's the behaviour of addiction!

But if you get any more pics like that, then keep 'em coming - a picture tells a thousand words.


Okay, now all this talk of sports fans and sewers reminds me of a joke -

I thought I'd just run it through the Hebrew translator first though -

×?×?×? א×?×?×?×? ספ×?ר×? ×?×?×? ×?שר×?ק ×?אשר ×?ם ×?רא?

א×? ×?ם ×?×?×?×¢×?ם א×?×?×? קצ×? ×?× ×?×?!
When I translate it back to English it comes back as . . . . .

Why do sports fans like to whistle when they shit?
then they know what the edge of the Negev!


For some reason, when we try translating it back to English again, something gets lost or added in the translation.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

User avatar
HugeFanOfBadReligion
Member
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:52 am

Fat Man wrote:
When I translate it back to English it comes back as . . . . .

Why do sports fans like to whistle when they shit?
then they know what the edge of the Negev!


For some reason, when we try translating it back to English again, something gets lost or added in the translation.
On Google Translator, I got:

Why do sports fans like to whistle when they shit?

So they know which end to wipe!


LMFAO!
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama

Gareth
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 am
Location: USA

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Gareth » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:03 pm

i_like_1981, nice pictures you've got there. Look at those two bimbos on those pictures. Absolutely distraught, the pair of them. Over what? 11 people they've never met in real life losing a game. It's just weird how people react like that to something so insignificant as a game. I don't understand how someone could have that sort of a reaction to the failure of others they have absolutely no personal connection to. It's not just stupid, it's worrying.

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Fat Man » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:24 pm

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:
Fat Man wrote:
When I translate it back to English it comes back as . . . . .

Why do sports fans like to whistle when they shit?
then they know what the edge of the Negev!


For some reason, when we try translating it back to English again, something gets lost or added in the translation.
On Google Translator, I got:

Why do sports fans like to whistle when they shit?

So they know which end to wipe!


LMFAO!
Actually they wipe both ends to be more thorough.

The lower end first, and then they wipe the slobber and drool from the whistling end.

And they use the same tissue for both ends so as not to waste toilet paper, to save more money for their cheap favorite brand of Buckhorn Beer which smells the same as the lower end when you open the can!

So, the question is moot!!!

OK! That was gross! I know! I know! OK?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

User avatar
HugeFanOfBadReligion
Member
Posts: 504
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Yeah, I bet that Prime Minister thought that the result of that game would actually determine the fate of his country, not that I know anything about this Prime Minister. Maybe he didn't think it would determine the fate of the country, but he likely thought the game would change the country noticeably in some way. Many people I know seem to have the impression that a game between countries will change international relations between that country. I think that's bullshit. After debating a classmate in my school a few weeks ago, I had successfully shown that a country's economy or society would not change based on the result of a single soccer game, and what was his response? He said "Bragging rights, dude!". Like really, you think that a country's leader is going to just fly over to another country and talk to their leader and be like "Haha we won the game! And you didn't! Your country sucks! We rule!". And then the losing country would be like "Oh, we'll surrender all of our resources to you now for free and you can have all our land and rape and pillage every community within our country!". Yeah right. It's just one game.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Fat Man » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:42 pm

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:Yeah, I bet that Prime Minister thought that the result of that game would actually determine the fate of his country, not that I know anything about this Prime Minister. Maybe he didn't think it would determine the fate of the country, but he likely thought the game would change the country noticeably in some way. Many people I know seem to have the impression that a game between countries will change international relations between that country. I think that's bullshit. After debating a classmate in my school a few weeks ago, I had successfully shown that a country's economy or society would not change based on the result of a single soccer game, and what was his response? He said "Bragging rights, dude!". Like really, you think that a country's leader is going to just fly over to another country and talk to their leader and be like "Haha we won the game! And you didn't! Your country sucks! We rule!". And then the losing country would be like "Oh, we'll surrender all of our resources to you now for free and you can have all our land and rape and pillage every community within our country!". Yeah right. It's just one game.
Uh! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but . . . . . . .

This world is so fucked up right now that it could very well happen!!!

Nothing surprises me anymore. I'm way beyond shock!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

User avatar
i_like_1981
Member
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 pm
Contact:

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by i_like_1981 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Gareth wrote:i_like_1981, nice pictures you've got there. Look at those two bimbos on those pictures. Absolutely distraught, the pair of them. Over what? 11 people they've never met in real life losing a game. It's just weird how people react like that to something so insignificant as a game. I don't understand how someone could have that sort of a reaction to the failure of others they have absolutely no personal connection to. It's not just stupid, it's worrying.
Yes, I agree with that. I do worry for some citizens of my country sometimes. They'll eventually go on to make the whole world believe we're like this. In tears because "our" team didn't win a competition. But then again, which country doesn't have people that react like this over something so trivial nowadays? Footbore fever is now a worldwide problem - one which most of the population absolutely love to have!

Welcome to the forum, by the way. Finally, a new member who isn't a timewasting troll! Hope to see more of you.

Oh, and I have another picture to add - a mere four days after "our" team crashes out the tournament spectacularly and guess what seems to be the only thing on people's minds, as displayed by today's MSN homepage:

Image

Oh yeah! It's true! Getting everyone's hopes up ready for the next World Suck now. Keep the footbore coming! If there's one decent cure for people wildly upset over watching their team lose, it's the prospect of MORE FOOTBORE which they MIGHT win! What a great idea!

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Image

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.

abitagirl
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:04 am
Location: Abita Springs, LA

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by abitagirl » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Who cares about the stupid 2014 World Suck? Isn't the current one still going on? Maybe? I think?

Well, not for England anyway, I guess. Hee hee hee. :twisted:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.

User avatar
i_like_1981
Member
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 pm
Contact:

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by i_like_1981 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Well, if Germany whacking England wasn't a sore enough defeat for our lot, what they dealt out to Argentina this afternoon was even worse. As soon as I get onto the MSN homepage I find out they beat Argentina 4-0 this afternoon. England fans, you can stop crying into your beers as you try to drink your sorrows away. You're not the biggest losers of this tournament even though your reactions to a group of people you don't even know personally losing a game would make it seem like it!

Ich muss gestehen, dass ich eine Schwache fur die deutsche Nationalverein habe. Ja, es ist sündig aber unwiderstehlich! Die Deutschen wissen, was sie machen! Sie treten alle der Anderen in den Arsch! Niemand kann sie aufhalten!

I'm glad you lot like the pictures. I do try hard for you. :D

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Image

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.

User avatar
Agent 47
Member
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:55 pm
Location: Australia

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Agent 47 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 am

Here's a bit from an article called "July 2 2010 - What will YOU be doing?"
Viz195_p29_WhatWillYOUBeDoingJuly2nd2010.jpg
Viz195_p29_WhatWillYOUBeDoingJuly2nd2010.jpg (103.84 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
Yep. Even Viz comics get it!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest