Football Game

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!

Have you ever been to or plan on going to a sporting event in real life?

Yeah (ummmm why???)
5
38%
HAHAHAHAHA NO!
8
62%
 
Total votes: 13

User avatar
Canadian_Hockey_Hater
Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:24 pm
Location: Canada

Football Game

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:41 am

I hade to come and post this cause i almost died laughing... this proves how little my parents pay attention... 5 minutes ago, my dad came up to me and said that they hade an extra ticket to a football game and if i wanted to go... i almost DIED laughing!!! i didn't want to be mean so i kinda held it in and just said no thanks, but he insisted, saying that i've "never been to a real football game" LMAO i've never been hit by a car either but thats not something i want to experience! although would rather do that then go to a football game! rotlmao, like i'd wanna spend hours sitting in awful seats to far away to see anything if i wanted to or not, just to see other people run into each other and people scream? like wtf! i've never seen much of a football game on tv, why would i want to go to one in real life for more discomfort? hahaha... wow that was my daily entertainment... it saddens me that almost my entire family (we are related to some football jock on some team or something) is sucked into this stupid sports crap... but i dont blame them to much, they cant help it, its what society has brainwashed them into thinking is what they should do instead of you know going outside for fresh air and such... :lol: sorry, hade to post it, it was just to awsome... :P
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!

User avatar
Skul
Forum Admin
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Skul » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:36 am

ROFL MY WAFFLE! NO WAY! :lol:
Love and Tolerance!

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:24 am

well I have played volleyball at the beach and softball after church but I don't think.. no, I've never been to a real, pay-for-admission sporting event AND I NEVER PLAN TO! oh--except for wrestling --I did go see wrestling a few times but that's more like opera for kids. :)
Image

I Hope We Lose!

abitagirl
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:04 am
Location: Abita Springs, LA

Post by abitagirl » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:57 pm

Yes, I have been to several baseball games, and one football game (high school), and I was bored to death each time. I did not go willingly, but was invited and was sort of guilted into it, and I am one of those people who has a hard time saying "no", although I tried. At least I wasn't made to pay for it.

Have I lost any credibility? :P

User avatar
Canadian_Hockey_Hater
Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:24 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:45 pm

nah, its not your fault for going to one if you were guilted into it... lol i usually feel bad to say no but when it comes to the safety of my sanity its easier to say no :lol:
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:11 am

abitagirl wrote:Yes, I have been to several baseball games, and one football game (high school), and I was bored to death each time. I did not go willingly, but was invited and was sort of guilted into it, and I am one of those people who has a hard time saying "no", although I tried. At least I wasn't made to pay for it.

Have I lost any credibility? :P
uh oh.. now you're gonna have to turn in your membership card! :)
ha ha ha ha ha

but now that you mention it --I went to two high school football games too! I'd forgotten all about that. But I just went because... um.. somebody twisted my arm! :lol: --I think I just went as an excuse to get out of the house. I don't think I even watched any of the game. We just hung out under the bleachers and walked around and stuff.

But I won't do it again, I swear!
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
RaleighRob
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:51 pm

Post by RaleighRob » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:47 am

Ray wrote: but now that you mention it --I went to two high school football games too! I'd forgotten all about that. But I just went because... um.. somebody twisted my arm! :lol: --I think I just went as an excuse to get out of the house. I don't think I even watched any of the game. We just hung out under the bleachers and walked around and stuff.
Uh huh ok. Hung out under the bleachers? How often were you looking UP? :lol:

User avatar
RaleighRob
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:51 pm

Re: Football Game

Post by RaleighRob » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:51 am

Canadian_Hockey_Hater wrote:... but he insisted, saying that i've "never been to a real football game" LMAO ....
Hmmm...not to dis your dad's parenting skills or his logic, but I'm betting by now, if there's something that you've never done, and you're currently turning down the opportunity to do it, there's a good reason for that! :P

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:23 am

RaleighRob wrote:
Ray wrote: but now that you mention it --I went to two high school football games too! I'd forgotten all about that. But I just went because... um.. somebody twisted my arm! :lol: --I think I just went as an excuse to get out of the house. I don't think I even watched any of the game. We just hung out under the bleachers and walked around and stuff.
Uh huh ok. Hung out under the bleachers? How often were you looking UP? :lol:
ha ha ha ha NEVER! :lol:
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
Fitz301
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:39 pm

Post by Fitz301 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:29 pm

I could never figure out why sports fans are so worried about whether or not we like sports. They constantly try to push it on people!

Fitz301 :twisted:

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:43 am

Fitz301 wrote:I could never figure out why sports fans are so worried about whether or not we like sports. They constantly try to push it on people!

Fitz301 :twisted:
yeah, it's kind of spooky when you think about it. It's like a cult where if even one member decides they want out, the rest of the members gang up on the escapee and make sure they stay. They're like a bunch of zombies... you must be one of us.. one of us... one of us.. one of us..
ha ha ha ha ha :lol:
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
Canadian_Hockey_Hater
Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:24 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:39 pm

Ray wrote:
Fitz301 wrote:I could never figure out why sports fans are so worried about whether or not we like sports. They constantly try to push it on people!

Fitz301 :twisted:
yeah, it's kind of spooky when you think about it. It's like a cult where if even one member decides they want out, the rest of the members gang up on the escapee and make sure they stay. They're like a bunch of zombies... you must be one of us.. one of us... one of us.. one of us..
ha ha ha ha ha :lol:
they do it because they know that sports are pointless and if i gets out that some people have escaped others may try it...
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!

Pylar
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Football Game

Post by Pylar » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:11 pm

My chem teacher offers extra credit if we relate football to chemestry. :roll: he is also a dou-erra football coach who docks you for the silliest things( wrong due date, not underlining your name, etc)

User avatar
Earl
Member
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Location: somewhere in Texas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana

Re: Football Game

Post by Earl » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:20 pm

But *ahem* how well does he teach chemistry? Not so well, perhaps?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

User avatar
Safety
Sportsman
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 pm
Location: Ohio, US

Re: Football Game

Post by Safety » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:13 am

I've been to a couple professional games and I've gone to watch my friends play in High School matches.
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest