I hate basketball

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
Tee

Re: I hate basketball

Post by Tee » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Exactly. Many colleagues, relatives, etc. get the biggest bang out of the mindless dribble of March Madness college basketball. Yes, it's coming. Since I never smoked weed or did illegal drugs in my life, I never was mad for basketball. Maybe if I smoked weed all day and listened to Beyoncé and Kanye music all day, my mind would be warped enough to appreciate basketball. Never did. Never will.
Just like I am told to feel the music and let the music move me. The music does nothing to me. Both basketball and contemporary music do nothing for me. I completely am indifferent. It's a big yawner. It's like being trapped in an elevator with your creepy boss telling his life story and listening to wretched repetitive Muzak ad nauseam.

I am a healthy heterosexual white male. I don't have to like or understand any of this and I still am a perfectly normal human being. Just get away from me and leave me alone.

DaveRaymond

Post by DaveRaymond » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Tee wrote: Maybe if I smoked weed all day and listened to Beyoncé and Kanye music all day, my mind would be warped enough to appreciate basketball. Never did. Never will.
Dude I smoke weed all day and listen to Kanye but i still hate this basketball you speak of. Any game where the scores are always so high is a definite joke pastime.

Corzhens

Post by Corzhens » Sat May 30, 2015 9:04 pm

I haven't been a fan of basketball and I even hate those basketball nights when I couldn't talk with my friends on the phone simply because they were watching the games. So what do they get? Excitement, they said. But I'm not a spoiler so I don't tell it on their face that those games were rigged. What's the point of watching a game that has a pre-determined result?