Yet another reason to avoid little league

Can't stand people who pay to watch other people having fun? Welcome home, comrade!
HawkObserver

Re: Yet another reason to avoid little league

Post by HawkObserver » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:31 pm

Careful, they might have STDs. :twisted: :P

Samdaman 3.0

Post by Samdaman 3.0 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:08 pm

yeh im a stud

FSR

Post by FSR » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Nerds do plenty of fun stuff Sports barbarians. We play Role playing games like Dungeons & Dragons, We have cosplay, Video games, We have Telescopes and build hobby Rockets, Big Rockets.

What do sports barbarians do? they chase around a ball and punch each other oh what fun that must be.
Listen to this song and learn.
https://youtu.be/jFhgupR565Q

Here is a clue sports are no longer cool!
:evil: Is there a way both teams can lose? :evil:

Samdaman 3.0

Post by Samdaman 3.0 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Yeah i'm not gona lissen 2 nerd music. Nah my frends (do u no wat they r?) dont punch each oter we punhc ppl like u who can't stand sports r cooler then ur star wars an shit. oh no da cligons r attaking me! heeeeelp! :lol:

FSR

Post by FSR » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:54 pm

I have more friends than you can count that is if you can count. I do wish you would check out our culture after all Geek/Nerd culture has added so much good stuff to everyone's life like Computers, Smart Phones, The Internet and countless other things that Sports Barbarians take for granted and/or have no clue how to use.

What has sports added to the Human condition? Increases in traumatic Brian Injury, Broken Bones, a false sense of importance to people whose only accomplishment is to cheer for their favorite sports team when "they win," A market for sports related trash made in third world countries using slave and/or child labor. Appalling behavior such as riots over losing a game, ostracizing and often physical violence against people who refuse to worship the sports deity of the moment. Sports has added nothing positive to the Human experience.
:evil: Is there a way both teams can lose? :evil: