Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Can't stand people who pay to watch other people having fun? Welcome home, comrade!
Polite24
Sports Bore
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Polite24 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:33 pm

abitagirl wrote:
Polite24 wrote:Besides an injury now and then, sports have a good effect on your body. Not comparable at all.

I didn't know sitting on your butt for hours on end while stuffing yourself with pork rinds and yelling at the TV was good for you. I guess you learn something new every day! :lol:

Oh wait, are you talking about PLAYING sports?
Your argument holds little weight when most of the people on this board don't get regular exercise.

Polite24
Sports Bore
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Polite24 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Fat Man wrote:
Polite24 wrote:Besides an injury now and then, sports have a good effect on your body. Not comparable at all.
Ah yes! Sports is good for the body!

Nothing like getting beaned on the noggin by a fast ball as in baseball.

Nothing like getting your head bashed in with a hockey stick, or sitting on the bleachers and getting killed by a flying puck!

Nothing like have your body broken down by the age of 40 from all that blocking and tackling as it football.

Nothing like getting punch drunk from boxing!

Yeah, sports is healthy for your body!

Very rare play. Baseball is overall good for your body.

Again very rare plays. Hockey is great exercise.

The football one I will give you. That does happen, but most of the people that play football in the world aren't pros. Therefore they don't get those side effects.

I'm not a big fan of boxing and that's one of the reasons why.

abitagirl
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:04 am
Location: Abita Springs, LA

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by abitagirl » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Polite24 wrote:
abitagirl wrote:
Polite24 wrote:Besides an injury now and then, sports have a good effect on your body. Not comparable at all.

I didn't know sitting on your butt for hours on end while stuffing yourself with pork rinds and yelling at the TV was good for you. I guess you learn something new every day! :lol:

Oh wait, are you talking about PLAYING sports?
Your argument holds little weight when most of the people on this board don't get regular exercise.

What makes you think that?
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.

User avatar
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Posts: 3058
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 am
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!
Contact:

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Fat Man » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Polite24 wrote:Your argument holds little weight when most of the people on this board don't get regular exercise.
Well, when you weigh almost 400 pounds at only 5 feet 6 inches as I do, and you're about 240 pounds overweight like me, then I get plenty of exercise just by walking around.

When I get up in the morning I have to life an extra 240 pounds out of my bed, and I carry that extra 240 pounds around with me all day long.

I have my own built in exercise weights! :D :D :D :D :D

Only instead of cold hard iron, it's soft warm flesh that feels quite comfortable.

Do you think you can carry an extra 240 pounds around 24/7/365???

I doubt it.

You're probably 5 feet 11 inches and only 97 pounds, so shut the fuck up!

We fat people just naturally get exercise whether we want it or not.

When you're carrying an extra 240 pounds around, then exercise is unavoidable.

So, don't tell me I don't get any regular exercise.

I get continuous exercise during my waking hours.

I'd like to see you try that!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!
Image

Image

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Ray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:50 am

Polite24 wrote: Your argument holds little weight when most of the people on this board don't get regular exercise.

What? You're making wild, unfounded assumptions about us as a group. Stereotyping. I'd bet that, as a group, we're in better shape than your average, sedentery sports fan.
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
blackdog4444
Member
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:17 pm
Location: New York, United States
Contact:

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by blackdog4444 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 am

Yea. Hell, I'm in better shape than most of the sports loving kids at my school... and that's just sad because I only do things because I'm motivated [which is rare]

Polite24
Sports Bore
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Polite24 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:40 am

I think that based on things you guys have said.

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Ray » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:47 am

What a dunce.
Image

I Hope We Lose!

greencom
Member
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:54 am

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by greencom » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Polite24 wrote:
greencom wrote:
Polite24 wrote:Besides an injury now and then, sports have a good effect on your body. Not comparable at all.

It amazes me how you guys can be so far off in some of your posts and the comparisons you make yet you still truly believe you're "tearing me to shreds". Haha.
You've been torn to shreds months ago and you know it, why else do you keep coming back to prove us wrong? Please keep coming back so we can keep shredding you.
Greencom
When have I ever been torn to shreds?
See? You can't see the lameness of your defense of pro sports and the monkey boy players. You don't even know you've been shredded, c'mon back we miss you.
Greencom

Polite24
Sports Bore
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Polite24 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:23 am

Defense of monkey boy players?

An athlete does a bad thing and it reflects the majority, there are a far higher number of athletes doing good things and they just are doing it for the publicity. As if you can get into the minds of guys you've never met.

One of the main reasons why I rarely come here anymore, and will not come here as much. I'm not trying to convert anyone to a sports fan, but you guys are so entrenched in your beliefs.

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Ray » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 am

Polite24 wrote: One of the main reasons why I rarely come here anymore, and will not come here as much. I'm not trying to convert anyone to a sports fan, but you guys are so entrenched in your beliefs.
OH PLEASE say it's not so! :P
Image

I Hope We Lose!

Katrin
Member
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!
Contact:

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Katrin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Polite24 wrote:Please stop picking on athletes. Please please please. They're not all bad. Please be nice to them. All you ever do is hurt my feelings. Please please stop. Please.
alright dont cry
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009

Katrin
Member
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!
Contact:

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Katrin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Polite24, do you not see. :| It takes far more skill to shoot aliens with laser beams than to use concentration, coordination and agility on the field effectively during games of basketball and football. :| Hope you find your visits here enlightening. :|
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009

User avatar
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:54 am

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by SPORTS ROCK. » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:52 pm

blackdog4444 wrote:Yea. Hell, I'm in better shape than most of the sports loving kids at my school... and that's just sad because I only do things because I'm motivated [which is rare]
provided that "shape" is round... :lol:

User avatar
Sergey
Member
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by Sergey » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:24 pm

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:
blackdog4444 wrote:Yea. Hell, I'm in better shape than most of the sports loving kids at my school... and that's just sad because I only do things because I'm motivated [which is rare]
provided that my skull is so thick you could use it to reinforce an Abrams :lol: :lol: :lol:


Fixed it. God, some dumb asses forget the fact that they are dumb asses who can't read, spell, or graduate in school.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!


The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!


Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest