Why is NASCAR getting a break?

Well, it attracts the same sort of I-live-through-the-accomplishments-of-others crowd so I guess it qualifies.
gobeastmode

Why is NASCAR getting a break?

Post by gobeastmode » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:06 am

There are millions of posts about how stupid football and basketball are but only a few about NASCAR.

Thi s is the WORST sport of all. Do you know who the primary NASCAR fans are? They are the great expanse of America's hidden underbelly, the ignorant white inbred corn-fed sons of bitches so common in the south. They are the jethros, the cooters, the goobers of our society.

The only silver lining t this sport is that Toyota and the Japanese are "winning" (arriving at the finish line first) and sending the Clampets home without supper.

TougeMonarch

Re: Why is NASCAR getting a break?

Post by TougeMonarch » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:25 pm

It disappoints me that Toyota is in NASCAR, as I am a Toyota enthusiast.
Toyota should definitely be more involved in the Japanese Touring Car Championship rather than NASCAR. NASCAR isn't even racing to me.

I loathe sports with a cynical and satirical passion.

Fourteen years old currently. I moved to America in 2004, and I know Russian, English and I am learning Japanese. Once a Russian bastard, always a Russian bastard.

Galatians 2:20 : "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

TheSmoke

Post by TheSmoke » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:41 pm

It doesn't matter too much what manufacturers participate.

The same dildos win every week! 43 contestants and only 4 have a chance in hell - Really??
It's more predictable than pro wrestling.

Nascar just sucks, no matter how you slice it. Sports, sports, and more stinking sports! Snore.

DaveRaymond

Post by DaveRaymond » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:05 pm

Anything involving a motorised vehicle is classed as 'traffic'. None of them are sports, they are even lower than sportspeople in my eyes. Just scum who wish they could be like the childish bigheads they see everywhere.