Nascar is the epitomy of all "sports"

Well, it attracts the same sort of I-live-through-the-accomplishments-of-others crowd so I guess it qualifies.
User avatar
Jakehorror
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:48 am
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Nascar is the epitomy of all "sports"

Post by Jakehorror » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:21 am

I hate it and everything it stands for. Most of the fans are conservative redneck types. The # stickers on peoples car windows are an instant "hey look, I'm a redneck" symbol. I don't like to lump people into catagories but it seems like all the nascar fans I have seen are white trash and act like idiots.
Jocks are stupid. Sports suck. Deal with it.

User avatar
Canadian_Hockey_Hater
Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:24 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:51 pm

all sports players and fans are idiots
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!

abitagirl
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:04 am
Location: Abita Springs, LA

Post by abitagirl » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:30 pm

You mean you actually don't get excitement from watching a bunch of cars going around a track over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until your brain leaves your body? :twisted:

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:36 pm

I don't know enough about NASCAR to really have an opinion but I agree that if you see a random number pasted on their truck (invariably a truck) , you can pretty much guess that it's carryin' rednecks.

That reminds me of another thing that annoys me about those trucks --this isn't sport-related just something I noticed lately. Here in Florida, I see more and more pickup trucks with BALLS hanging from the trailor hitch or back bumper.

Balls that look like a giant pair of human testicles!

The first pair I saw was a huge pair of lifelike rubber balls sort of hanging down --and since then I've seen a bunch, mostly rubber but also chrome balls and clear acrylic balls.
I'm no prude and I'm not easily offended, I'm just a regular guy but, to me, that's kind of offensive. Like little old ladies driving around shouldn't have to look at your giant BALLS in traffic, know what I mean? Hell, I don't even want to see it.

http://www.dragginnutz.com/images/rear% ... 20copy.jpg
Last edited by Ray on Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:36 pm

abitagirl wrote:You mean you actually don't get excitement from watching a bunch of cars going around a track over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until your brain leaves your body? :twisted:
he he he he he he :lol:
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
Canadian_Hockey_Hater
Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:24 pm
Location: Canada

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:25 pm

Ray wrote:I don't know enough about NASCAR to really have an opinion but I agree that if you see a random number pasted on their truck (invariably a truck) , you can pretty much guess that it's carryin' rednecks.

That reminds me of another thing that annoys me about those trucks --this isn't sport-related just something I noticed lately. Here in Florida, I see more and more pickup trucks with BALLS hanging from the trailor hitch or back bumper.

Balls that look like a giant pair of human testicles!

The first pair I saw was a huge pair of lifelike rubber balls sort of hanging down --and since then I've seen a bunch, mostly rubber but also chrome balls and clear acrylic balls.
I'm no prude and I'm not easily offended, I'm just a regular guy but, to me, that's kind of offensive. Like little old ladies driving around shouldn't have to look at your giant BALLS in traffic, know what I mean? Hell, I don't even want to see it.

http://www.dragginnutz.com/images/rear% ... 20copy.jpg
ug, i've never seen those here, and i hope to never see them... poor little old ladies... what about children? just imagine one of these drive by and your little girl asks "daddy what are those?" like wtf... make some intelligent choices on what you put on your cars people... please... think of the children... lol
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!

User avatar
Fitz301
Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:39 pm

Post by Fitz301 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:59 am

All it does is serve to prove that they are, in fact, gay as a french horn. Why else would a guy hang nuts from his hitch, so when he beats another guy at the light (which is gay, one guy trying to impress another), he can show the other his nads without pulling down his pants as if to say "catch up to me and these are all yours big-boy!"
It's almost like he's playing hard-to-get with other guys.

Fitz301 :twisted:

User avatar
Skul
Forum Admin
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Skul » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:32 pm

HAHAHAHA! :lol:
Love and Tolerance!

abitagirl
Member
Posts: 482
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:04 am
Location: Abita Springs, LA

Post by abitagirl » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:30 pm

They're probably trying to show the world how manly they are. Now why they feel the need to do that... Kinda makes you wonder. :lol:

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:56 am

I don't know. I think you're right but I don't know why they feel they have to prove their manhood THAT way! I mean that's about as pleasant as looking at a dog's butt! (nothing against dogs :) )
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:59 am

Fitz301 wrote:All it does is serve to prove that they are, in fact, gay as a french horn. Why else would a guy hang nuts from his hitch, so when he beats another guy at the light (which is gay, one guy trying to impress another), he can show the other his nads without pulling down his pants as if to say "catch up to me and these are all yours big-boy!"
It's almost like he's playing hard-to-get with other guys.

Fitz301 :twisted:
ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: we can always count on you to put things into black and white so we can understand them. Is this happening in your neck of the woods too or is it a north Florida, redneck thing?
Image

I Hope We Lose!

User avatar
RaleighRob
Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:51 pm

Post by RaleighRob » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:50 pm

The thing about NASCAR is, if they stopped trying to treat it like a "sport" and instead made it a competition of who can build and drive cars the fastest and best, then I'd actually have an iota of respect for it.
But no...we can't have competition in this country based on knowledge or ingenuity...it has to be a sport! :roll:

User avatar
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:58 pm
Contact:

Post by SpeedofLeicht » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:31 am

I Think the truck thing is to show that the guy has no balls and relies on the truck for protection, and ive only seen it twice here and hope not to see it again
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!

Millhouse
The Steamroller
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:27 am

Re: Nascar is the epitomy of all "sports"

Post by Millhouse » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 am

I hate any type of racing. My old man unfortunately raised me on this crap, and I was force fed it on TV. I love mechanics, engines, reading about how they work, even getting my hands dirty. I am nerdy enough to where I can go to a junkyard and tell you the difference between a Ford 5.0 L V-8 and a 5.8 L V-8 just by looking at the width of the intake manifolds. Or identify a number of widely used engines in cars just by looking at them.

But watching cars painted with advertisements go around and around and around the track for hours, doing the same thing over and over and over, with the occasional accident or spin out, is just boring as fuck.

As for the fans, they're actually a more recent thing, I'd say within the last 20 years. NASCAR wasn't always so commercialized, I do remember that far back. It was always boring, though.

But adding the foaming type of fans to it that are just as bad as if not worse than football, basketball, baseball or hockey fans just made it that much worse.
The Steamroller

sports rox1234
Member
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Burlington,NJ

Re: Nascar is the epitomy of all "sports"

Post by sports rox1234 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 am

I don't even know how nascar is considered a sport. I know that I have said this before but I like it so I will say it again here is an acronym for nascar:

Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest