Sharks/Ducks

Ice skates, maple syrup, and a dozen or so toothless morons.
User avatar
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:58 pm
Contact:

Sharks/Ducks

Post by SpeedofLeicht » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:57 pm

Best Non-playoff rivalry in the West

Later tonight at 11PM AT

Gonna be a hell of a game
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Re: Sharks/Ducks

Post by Ray » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:19 pm

SpeedofLeicht wrote:Best Non-playoff rivalry in the West

Later tonight at 11PM AT

Gonna be a hell of a game
sharks and ducks?
Image

I Hope We Lose!

Samdaman
Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Samdaman » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:12 pm

Anaheim Ducks and San Jose Sharks retards.

By the way Bulls beat Pistons!!! Cubs beat Reds!!!

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:52 pm

Samdaman wrote:Anaheim Ducks and San Jose Sharks retards.

By the way Bulls beat Pistons!!! Cubs beat Reds!!!
is that hockey? thanks for the info. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Image

I Hope We Lose!

Samdaman
Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Samdaman » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:39 pm

No, Bulls are basketball and Cubs are baseball. Fucktard!!!

User avatar
Skul
Forum Admin
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Skul » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:15 pm

They're basketball teams? Ah, yes, of course! That's why it's in the hockey section! Perfectly logical. :roll:
Love and Tolerance!

Samdaman
Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Samdaman » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:02 am

no, somebody talked about sports finally not fag shit so i tried to talk more sports. Jesus dude you think Bulls and Cubs are Hockey. Do you know jack shit about sports??? I bet you can't even name 5 football players.

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:43 am

Samdaman wrote:no, somebody talked about sports finally not fag shit so i tried to talk more sports. Jesus dude you think Bulls and Cubs are Hockey. Do you know jack shit about sports??? I bet you can't even name 5 football players.
The ants and crows are playing later tonight. best six out of thirteen, hold and roll over three-peat. that's what it sounds like to me. of course I can't name five football players. The only one I can think of is that guy that got shot by his own unit --oh and Joe the refridgerator Perry. And ..nah, that's it. That's all I know.

I don't know ANY hockey players. The only baseball player I've heard of is a Japanese guy ...Homo?

I have heard of an assortment of basketball players because they're always on the news for raping women and robbing stores but I forget their names. oh--Dennis Rodman --the guy who was banging Madonna. And ... I forget the other guys' names --some tall guys.

But anyway, so what? Sports don't mean anything. It isn't important to be able to name players or tell if they play basketball or hockey. That's THEIR business not mine.
Image

I Hope We Lose!

Samdaman
Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Samdaman » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:11 pm

Are you a fucking retard??? Its William Perry not Joe (r u thinking of Mean Joe maybe) but im suprised that you could go that deep into detail and even knew him in the first place. I thought you would've said Peyton Manning or Brett Favre. How can't you name basketball players. Do you know who Michael Jordon is?? He played on the Bulls. How about Kobe? I bet you don't even know who that is. So if I brought up somebody like Dwane Wayde or Lebron James u'd be like I don't know please stop im afraid.

What happens when somebody asks you something like that in real life? Seroiusly, you just say you don't like sports? Ur pathetic.

User avatar
Skul
Forum Admin
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Skul » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:39 pm

Sorry, but liking sports makes you pathetic. Yes, it does. No matter what you say, it makes you pathetic, little gay man.
Love and Tolerance!

Samdaman
Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Samdaman » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:17 pm

once again, just calling me gay. U obviously would suck at the debate team which is the only team a nerd can be good at in the first place. I can see it right now:

Teacher:Skul, explain why America should be against the war?

Skul:Because Bush sucks.

Teacher:Why do you think our president sucks?

Skul:Cause I said so bitch.


Yeah, u'd be a great on the debate team.

User avatar
Skul
Forum Admin
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Post by Skul » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:22 pm

And Sam is so fresh and original with fag, fag, fag. :wink:
Love and Tolerance!

User avatar
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:58 pm
Contact:

Post by SpeedofLeicht » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:32 pm

Samdaman wrote:once again, just calling me gay. U obviously would suck at the debate team which is the only team a nerd can be good at in the first place. I can see it right now:

Teacher:Skul, explain why America should be against the war?

Skul:Because Bush sucks.

Teacher:Why do you think our president sucks?

Skul:Cause I said so bitch.


Yeah, u'd be a great on the debate team.
:lol:

Thats Hella Funny, and True
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!

User avatar
Ray
Site Admin
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Stone Mountain, Georgia

Post by Ray » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:16 pm

SpeedofLeicht wrote:
Samdaman wrote:once again, just calling me gay. U obviously would suck at the debate team which is the only team a nerd can be good at in the first place. I can see it right now:

Teacher:Skul, explain why America should be against the war?

Skul:Because Bush sucks.

Teacher:Why do you think our president sucks?

Skul:Cause I said so bitch.


Yeah, u'd be a great on the debate team.
:lol:

Thats Hella Funny, and True
Oh yeah --like you zeros could hold a debate.

Speedo-lite: sports rule!

Ray: and why do sports rule?

speedo-lite: because if you don't like sports, you're gay!

Ray: and why would a person who doesn't like sports be gay?

speedo-lite: because sports rule!

Ray: and why do sports rule?

speedo-lite: because if you don't like sports, you're gay!

Ray: and why would a person who doesn't like sports be gay?

speedo-lite: because sports rule!

Ray: and why do sports rule?

speedo-lite: because if you don't like sports, you're gay!

Ray: and why would a person who doesn't like sports be gay?

speedo-lite: because sports rule! and I can drive a car!
Image

I Hope We Lose!

Samdaman
Member
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by Samdaman » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:31 pm

Sam:If sports are gay, then what is masculine? Are videogames?

Ray:Sports are gay

Sam:Haven't answered my question yet.

Ray:Sports are gay

Sam:So whats your opinion on the war?

Ray:Sports are gay

Sam:Has nothing to do with the war

Ray:Sports are gay

Sam:If you are a cocksucker then say Sports are gay

Ray:Sports are gay

Sam:If you eat Skuls shit for breakfast then say Sports are gay

Ray:Sports are gay

Sam: Ew dude thats discusting! Why do you want to eat shit and suck cock?

Ray:Sports are gay

Sam:Ray, OFF!

Ray:(Robot is now is sleep mode)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest