This thread is devoted to the neat stuff you can do with this site. It isn't intended to be a monologue, and I'm sure there are others who know more about BBCode than I do, so feel free to add whatever you like. I am actually rather new myself to online stuff.
I've already addressed how to ignore sports fans--if you are one those who came here for some kind of sanctuary.
Now for a primer on how to post pictures:
1. First, realise that we're not posting pictures; we're posting pointers to addresses of other people's pictures. Find a picture you like somewhere on the net. The best way to do that is with Google. So if you google "bears", for example, and click on "Images" in the Google's upper-left side menu, you will see a number of pictures of bears, including this one:
2. Left mouse-click the picture to make it appear on its own in the middle of your screen.
3. Make sure there's no copyright symbol.
4. Right click the picture, and when options come left click "Copy Image Location."
5. Go to your own post, and paste where you want the image to go. You should see something like this:
6. Select that block of text, and click on the Img button. This works like boldface [/b] or italics [/i] by putting code around your text, only here the code is [/img].
7. Click "Preview" rather than "Submit" to verify that your image came out correctly. Some addresses are too long for it all to work properly.
8. If the preview looks alright, go ahead and post.
That's all for now.
For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest