Neglect because of Hockey fan.

Ice skates, maple syrup, and a dozen or so toothless morons.
irateaboutsports

Neglect because of Hockey fan.

Post by irateaboutsports » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Tonight my father actually told me I could not come over for a visit because he was too busy watching hockey! Are you F#<%/^€ me!!! I told him I broke up with boyfriends because of this type of behavior. Sports ruin relationships! It's one thing for them to watch sports but completely neglect you because of it. This makes me so angry! How do people not see there is more to life than their stupid sports! :x

Ray
Site Admin

Re: Neglect because of Hockey fan.

Post by Ray » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:57 pm

yep, it is INSANE! sports should be the LAST priority!

I Hope We Lose!

irateaboutsports

Post by irateaboutsports » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:01 am

Totally!! I have never felt more disgusted by the fact it was my own family this time. I mean nothing like going over to hang out with your boyfriend who doesn't even acknowledge your existence from the time u walked in because the playoffs are on ... relationship ended! ... can't even believe I have to expect it from my own father now. to me it's a form of abuse!

sportsoverrated

Post by sportsoverrated » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:43 pm

I rateaboutsports. I can totally understand your situation. I have a friend who invites me over,
then he puts on his sports, sits on the phone and texts people. I totally understand your fustraightion.
Infact if you get into technology I have relatives who wont talk to me or write me because I don't have a phone or facebook. why are people so dumb??

Sportsguy101

Post by Sportsguy101 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:39 am

Maybe if you nerds were a bit more interesting, your families would actually talk to you.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:23 am

Sportsguy101 wrote:Maybe if you nerds were a bit more interesting, your families would actually talk to you.
hha you made me laugh --watching grass grow is more interesting than listening to you talk about other people's accomplishments. how can you be so weak?

I Hope We Lose!

Samdaman 2.0

Post by Samdaman 2.0 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:49 pm

shut up nerd! this guy is right and u cant stand hes right! i wouldnt want to talk to fags like u anyway because im a jock and im better then u!

HawkObserver

Post by HawkObserver » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:25 pm

Would you like to talk to this f@g?

He might like to talk to you. :twisted:

Samdaman 2.0

Post by Samdaman 2.0 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:11 pm

he plays sports so he's no a fag like u! any1 who sez there gay are tryin 2 make u gay nerds feel beter abour urselfs! I can make u feel better by punchin yu in the face and break ur thick glasses! lol! then u'll cry and i'll just laff at u! :lol: :lol:

Sportsguy101

Post by Sportsguy101 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Ray wrote:
Sportsguy101 wrote:Maybe if you nerds were a bit more interesting, your families would actually talk to you.
hha you made me laugh --watching grass grow is more interesting than listening to you talk about other people's accomplishments. how can you be so weak?
Funny how you can't debate without insulting me. Clear sign of someone who doesn't have a leg to stand on.

IamTheSovereign

Post by IamTheSovereign » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:43 pm

That's just plain terrible. How could a father not understand what his own child is feeling and blatantly ignore them in such a ridiculous manner? This primarily is why sports suck - along with hundreds of other reasons.