Physical Education sucks

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
ricardopeterson123
One-post wonder

Physical Education sucks

Post by ricardopeterson123 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Hello i am a young boy who doesn't mind keeping fit you know running a few laps,lifting some weights but the thing i hate most is physical education gosh i hate it you know everything P.E this and P.E that god i just hate it i wonder if anyone else feels the same

Ray
Site Admin

Re: Physical Education sucks

Post by Ray » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:31 am

PE in school? oh yeah, it sucks BIG TIME. It's intrusive and offensive. school is the only time in your life where people are allowed to degrade you daily.

I Hope We Lose!

Banake

Post by Banake » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:20 pm

I'm glad I don't need to do this anymore. =P

thanatos4

Post by thanatos4 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:52 pm

I'm lucky, my school is doing revision sessions for students who don't want to do sports.
I also get along with the P.E. teachers so they don't hassle me to do anything anyway.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:58 pm

thanatos4 wrote:I'm lucky, my school is doing revision sessions for students who don't want to do sports.
I also get along with the P.E. teachers so they don't hassle me to do anything anyway.
what are revision sessions? Is that like a concentration camp where they hold you prisoner until you say you want to participate in sports?

what is the name of your school? we may have operatives nearby who can bust you out!

I Hope We Lose!

thanatos4

Post by thanatos4 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:29 pm

nah these revisions sessions are used to prepare for our exams so no torture rooms yet, although if we did have them I'll probably use them on the P.E. teachers :twisted:

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:46 pm

thanatos4 wrote:nah these revisions sessions are used to prepare for our exams so no torture rooms yet, although if we did have them I'll probably use them on the P.E. teachers :twisted:
that's good news! welcome to the forum, comrade!

I Hope We Lose!

thanatos4

Post by thanatos4 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:55 pm

The only good time in P.E. was when we had to play tennis.
Basically the only time I hit the ball, it was at an angle that it managed to hit a jock right in his own balls at full speed. Needless to say it was fun to watch him in pain for a good 5-10 minutes. :lol: