Funny

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
RaleighRob

Funny

Post by RaleighRob »

From the late, great comedian, Mitch Hedberg:

> "I think foosball is a combination of soccer and shish kabobs."

> "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much you play, you'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once, they're fucking relentless."

> "You know, people think I'm into sports just because I'm a man. I'm not into sports. I mean, I like Gatorade, but that's about as far as it goes. By the way, you don't have to be sweaty and holding a basketball to enjoy a Gatorade. You could just be a thirsty dude. Gatorade forgets about this demographic. I'm thirsty for absolutely no reason. Other than the fact that liquid has not touched my lips for some time. Can I have a Gatorade too, or does that lightning bolt mean 'No'?"

> This one time I was in a convenience store, and a guy came up and asked me, "What's the score?" and I said, "What is the game? If it's a competition between me and you, and the object is to ask the other guy questions he doesn't give a shit about, then you are winning, one to nothing."

> Yeah, I'm not into sports. If I had athlete's foot, my first reaction would be, "That's not my fucking foot."

> One time I was forced to go to the doctors because of a sports accident. Herpes.
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Funny

Post by Ray »

[quote="RaleighRob"]From the late, great comedian, Mitch Hedberg:

> Yeah, I'm not into sports. If I had athlete's foot, my first reaction would be, "That's not my fucking foot."

he he he --THAT'S NOT MY FOOT! dat's funny. :)
blast flame

i found this anti-sport comic funny.

Post by blast flame »

I found this anti-sport comic quite funny.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/02/08
Ray
Site Admin

Re: i found this anti-sport comic funny.

Post by Ray »

blast flame wrote:I found this anti-sport comic quite funny.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/02/08

I can really identify with that.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Good comic. Penny Arcade always has something which applies to every situation... much like YTMND.com, I think... :)

Man, if anyone asks me about sports, I'll just tell them I don't like that waste of time. However, since I am not a fan of pain, I will attempt to play along whenever one of those bald-headed giants with dead eyes asks me about "tha gaym". Just as long as it doesn't ask me which team I support. If I can't spot the team name on the dirty jersey it's wearing, I'm dead...! :shock:

EDIT:

Damn, I was right!

you gotta love sports

Rather obvious homoerotic commentary.