Football is definitely GAY

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
jockocaust

Football is definitely GAY

Post by jockocaust »

I'm straight, but not against gays. In fact, I want to liberate both them, and us! Let me explain. Football players, coaches and male fans are latent homosexuals of the first order who represent the segment of society that makes life miserable for:

1) Gay people: The traditional "gay bashing"

2) Straight people: For example, calling the perfectly straight guy in the drama department a "queer," when he's the one who has his hand on the pretty girls knee, while the football players has his hand on another male's goddamned BUTT!!

Football is soo gay. "Oh, I'm going to t-a-c-k-l-e you... wooo!" We've all seen it over the years... the sorta normal 6'2" 190 lb quarterback dropping back in the pocket, and the 6'7" 350 lb defensive linemen coming up from his blind side.... and WHAM!!! You don't think that massive, sweating, salivating lineman isn't a defacto gay rapist?? But I'm not knocking gays, because he's also a gay basher as well. Straights AND gays need to be liberated from this subhuman trash!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

You're absolutely right! In fact if you go back and read alot of my posts and everyones else's as well; we all pretty much agree that sports ARE gay. Unfortunately, trying to tell that to a bunch of sports fans, who are about as smart as a bag of hammers, is difficult.

Fitz301 :twisted:
jockocaust

Post by jockocaust »

Yes I've long thought that, but didn't have the nerve to say it openly. For no particular reason, I was just thinking of a commericial from a number of years ago where it shows a football team in the locker room at halftime. The coach is chewing out his team, and one player says, "Coach, aren't we 30 points ahead?" Then the coach responds, "When we say that, we're finished as a football team." OH BULLSHIT!!! Some of these scumbags are just in it for the "tough love." I fucking HATE it!! Sorry man, but this really fired me up!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

that's OK --let it out, brother! :D

I Hope We Lose!
jockocaust

Post by jockocaust »

Anyone remember the line from the original 'The Longest Yard', where Burt Reynolds was a former pro QB and was a primadonna-acting character, and one guy said to him in anger.... "FOOTBALL FAGGOT" hahahaha
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

jockocaust wrote:Anyone remember the line from the original 'The Longest Yard', where Burt Reynolds was a former pro QB and was a primadonna-acting character, and one guy said to him in anger.... "FOOTBALL FAGGOT" hahahaha
ha ha ha hah I WISH I had but I generally don't watch movies about sports. I did see the one with Susan Sarandon in it where she was dating a baseball player --I forget the name. And I saw one about a sort of handicapped kid who got to play once with some brand-name football team. As if that was a gift from heaven. I'd rather drink a glass of Ajax!

I Hope We Lose!
Justintime

Re: Football is definitely GAY

Post by Justintime »

okay here is a story i have to tell you. I will be me. This is a true story that happened to me.
This story shows how people ignore nerds who are good at school.

BB: Whoah did you see that ..... on the Superbowl last weekend? (not very good at sports but plays anyway and a lot of girls adore him)
JG: yeah i did... I thought it was pretty funny when they.... they looked....(he used to be at the bottom half performing at sports but he broke his achiles and now looks like a walking duck. and is a ginger)
BB: I know but that GoDaddy Commercial is so silly.
JG: what is GoDaddy Anyway?
BB: I dont know. DF what do you think it is? (DF is a computer nerd.)
DF: I''m not sure to be honest.
ME: Its a website making site. ( i am just someone who doesn't do much except for self defense and geography. I have been in the state level of the national geographic bee)
BB:shut up
Me: but, oh whatever.....I never watched the Superbowl.
MM: You never watched the superbowl? WOOOW ( my enemy who does not accept someone dis'ing him)
JG: that's unamerican
VM: Go home! (nerd who talks too much)
Me: Football's gay come on.
JG: no its not its cool
Bb: you are just jealous because you cannot play.
Vm: just go home! go home! you're not an american go home!

........weeks later.
Bb: Do you remember that Godaddy commercial on the Superbowl a few months ago??
Jg: I know that was so funny.
DF: it turns out that GoDaddy is a web hosting website.
Me: so it's a website making site?
Df: yes that's correct
ME: I told you GoDaddy is a website making site.
BB: no you didn't

And so this proves that nerdy peopole are ignored because we are annoying. tip don't listen to everything to what they say. please use common sense. if they invite you over, most likely they are not joking.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

It's either they don't listen or the sound waves going into the ear missed their pea-sized brains.
They probably are the negative type of "gay", they just can't admit it. [I'm not against gays either since I've got lesbian aunts.]
Richo

Post by Richo »

Completely agree. I play football with a bunch of homophobes. They wouldn't touch a fully clothed gay guy with a ten foot pole. But they see nothing wrong with standing around in showers joking about everyone else's genitals.
"Life is too important to take seriously" - Oscar Wilde.
Earl

Post by Earl »

They dislike homosexuals, yet they stand around in showers looking at what homosexuals like to look at? As a straight guy with children, I have no desire to do that. Someone will have to explain to me why they feel compelled to joke about other guys' privates, something I would never even think about doing. Is this a base form of competitiveness?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Earl wrote:Someone will have to explain to me why they feel compelled to joke about other guys' privates, something I would never even think about doing. Is this a base form of competitiveness?
What? You don't joke about another guy's nads on a regular basis? THAT'S UNHUMAN! GO HOME!

:P
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Earl

Post by Earl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: As Lou Costello (of the American comedy duo Abbott and Costello) would say, I'm a baaad boy. :lol:

Seriously, I was not aware of the propensity to ridicule other men on the basis of their -- well, you know. I never had the group shower experience when I was a kid. (Well, once when I had to take P.E. in junior high, I took a group shower because we were ordered by the coach. I only did it once because I found it to be downright creepy. From then on, I'd just get my hair wet to fool the coach, in case he ever checked.) In fact, I found the very idea to be offensive. I had a very strong sense of modesty, and I did not want to see other guys naked either. Don't these guys ever relate to anyone on a noncompetitive basis? Must they always be cutting others down? Are they that insecure? I can't believe it. Competition based on penises. I'm reminded of Howard Stern, who is one of the biggest lowlifes in American pop culture. (He once talked on his show about betting whether Morton Downey, Jr., was going to survive surgery. Absolutely pathetic!) I was channel surfing one night and came across his show. He was highlighting the fact that some men have deformed penises as if it were some kind of a joke. Generally, I'm not in the habit of joking about someone's unfortunate medical condition. So, these guys are down in the same gutter with Stern.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related