Mr Basketball Arrested for Shoplifting!

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
Ray
Site Admin

Mr Basketball Arrested for Shoplifting!

Post by Ray »

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophe ... UUycaEacyU

Quote:
"Royce White, the state's reigning Mr. Basketball and the top recruit in Tubby Smith's freshman class, was arrested Oct. 13 for shoplifting and fifth-degree assault at Macy's in the Mall of America, according to police reports obtained Tuesday by the Star Tribune.

According to a police report, a Macy's security officer confronted White, who was with three other males, and tried to handcuff the 6-8, 240-pound power forward after he allegedly attempted to steal about $100 worth of merchandise. The police report said White pushed the security guard "down to the ground two times." Bloomington officers eventually arrived and arrested White, who was released with citations."

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Re: Mr Basketball Arrested for Shoplifting!

Post by blackdog4444 »

Probably was having sports withdrawls. Needed to focus on something a little more exciting other than days and days of dudes tossing balls around.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blackdog4444 wrote:Probably was having sports withdrawls. Needed to focus on something a little more exciting other than days and days of dudes tossing balls around.
Yep. Now his name is Mr Shoplifter. :)

I Hope We Lose!
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

So when an athlete does something bad, it's reflective of all athletes, but when a athlete does something good it gets scoffed at?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Polite24 wrote:So when an athlete does something bad, it's reflective of all athletes, but when a athlete does something good it gets scoffed at?
You got it! JIMBO!!!

When an athlete dose good, he calls the media so he can get his mug on the front page of all the Newspapers.

They're only fishing for complements.

But of all the people who have made personal sacrifices and doing good in their own communities, then all they get is a short strip a couple of inches long in the back pages, if they even get that.

HOLD THE PRESSES!!! A JOCK JUST RESCUED A KITTEN FROM A TREE!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Polite24 wrote:So when an athlete does something bad, it's reflective of all athletes, but when a athlete does something good it gets scoffed at?
Sure. Why not? scoff! scoff!

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

It goes like this...

Typical Day in a News Press...

"Jock rapes a 9 year old girl"
Eh, old news... 2ND PAGE!
"Dog fight held by hockey player. Won case, rewarded $10,000"
Better than the Obituaries! REPLACE THE OBITUARIES!
"Basketball player, convicted of 10 murders, saves a dead puppy from being eaten"
BETTER THAN THE "LOST GIRL" ONE! FRONT PAGE NEWS!