MY COMPUTER CONTAMINATED BY SPORTS!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

MY COMPUTER CONTAMINATED BY SPORTS!!!

Post by Fat Man »

I have the Weather Bug installed on my computer.

It's really neat. When I click on my Weather Bug, it shows the current temperature, and the weather forecast, and the weather window which normally shows a live camera view of the down town area of El Paso, Texas where I live.

But tonight, I'm getting a live camera view of some outdoor sports arena way the fucking Hell up in Albuquerque, New Fuckin' Mexico. An empty sports arena all lit up.

It's snowing up there in Albuquerque just as it's been snowing here in El Paso. But I'm seeing an empty sports arena with nobody in it that is all lit up wasting electricity.

And yet, we fat people are being blamed for global warming???

No! It's the athletes with their $100,000 dollar gas guzzling hummers and the empty sports arenas being all lit up that is wasting energy and contributing to global warming.

I want my live camera view of the down town area in El Paso, and NOT some stupid empty sports arena all it up in Albu-fuckin'-querqueer, New Mexico!

I don't live in fucking Albuqueerqueer, I live in El Fuckin' Paso!

I really don't want to see an empty sports arena all lit up and wasting electricity for nothing!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!