THANKS TO FOOTBALL, MANY WOMEN HATE ALL MEN!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Polite24
Sports Bore

Re: THANKS TO FOOTBALL, MANY WOMEN HATE ALL MEN!!!

Post by Polite24 »

rotten wrote:
Polite24 wrote: You can't deny that the stereotype made by this woman was horrible. Statistics would show that less than .00000001(probably much less than that) percent of athletes are convicted or even accused rapists,
Let's see you back up that. And by back up, i don't mean pull it out of your a$$.
Ok, go to NFL.com. Find where you can click on individual team sites, from there find the rosters, and then search every player on google with the word rape and if he was ever accused, you can bet for sure that it would come up.

Besides that, the only player I can think of that was accused of rape was Ben Roethlisberger, and nothing ever came of it. The motives of these girls are obvious, money. An NFL player can get almost any girl he wants, why would he rape someone unless he was batshit crazy to begin with? Doesn't make sense.
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Fat Man wrote:
Polite24 wrote: You can't deny that the stereotype made by this woman was horrible. Statistics would show that less than .00000001(probably much less than that) percent of athletes are convicted or even accused rapists,
So, only 0.00000001 % percent of all football players are rapists. Eh?

OK, I'm assuming we have about 50 football teams that I know of in the USA, at least according to my picture with football team logos or what I call rape gang logos.

And assuming about 9 players for each team. So we have at least 50 X 9 = 450, that is, 450 football players in the USA. Probably more.

So, I'm going to say we have about 1,000 a thousand professional football players in the USA.

Correct me if I'm wrong, because to be honest, I really don't know jack-shit about football.

But I'm going to assume 1,000 football players.

Now 10 % percent of 1,000 is 100, so 1 % percent of 1,000 is 10, therefore, 1 % percent of 1,000 football players would be 10 football players out of 1,000 who are rapists.

That's if it is 1 % percent, but you say it's only 0.00000001 % percent.

OK, we'll go with that!

Now, 1% percent x 0.00000001 would be 10 x 0.00000001 = 0.0000001 so that would be a 1/10-millionth part of 1 football player.

If the average football player weighs 250 pounds, that would be 250 x 16 = 4,000 ounces.

Now, 4,000 ounces x 0.0000001 = 0.0004 ounces or only about 4/10,000ths of an ounce of a football player has ever raped someone.

Gee, that's pretty impressive!!!

Only 4/10,000th of an ounce of one football player's muscle mass has been involved in raping God only knows how many women!

That would be about the size and weight of a fingernail clipping.

WOW! I wonder how many women have been raped by that one football player's fingernail clipping!

OK! That settles it!

The FBI needs to put out an All Points Bulletin, and APB for that fingernail clipping before it rapes any more women!

Thank God, no football player has ever raped an innocent woman, but that the foul deed was perpetrated by a single fingernail clipping from some football player.

Once again, as usual, thank you very much Polite24 for your most informative posting in this forum topic.

So, I shall make sure that all of my fingernail clippings are properly disposed of so that they can't go out and rape anybody.

This is why we need much stricter EPA regulations.

(Edit)

Oh wait! I just thought of something.

Since I'm NOT a football player, I don't have to worry about any of my fingernail clippings going out and attacking anybody or raping any women!
Way besides the point, and very flawed. I'll bite anyway.

NFL players have about 54 guys on the team. 32 teams. Soccer teams I would say have about 15 guys total when you include subs, but take that with a grain of salt because I know nothing about soccer.

And I meant .000001 of all male athletes, college, high school, or pro, are rapists. And it's probably much less than that. Do you realize how rare rapists are?

If you look at convicted rapists, it's usually a bunch of ugly, homely looking people. Why? Because they couldn't have sex otherwise.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Polite24 wrote:
Ok, go to NFL.com. Find where you can click on individual team sites, from there find the rosters, and then search every player on google with the word rape and if he was ever accused, you can bet for sure that it would come up.

Besides that, the only player I can think of that was accused of rape was Ben Roethlisberger, and nothing ever came of it. The motives of these girls are obvious, money. An NFL player can get almost any girl he wants, why would he rape someone unless he was batshit crazy to begin with? Doesn't make sense.
Here's documentation (non-fiction) - look them up.

Out of Bounds: Inside the NBA's Culture of Rape, Violence, and Crime

Athletes and Acquaintance Rape

Public Heroes, Private Felons - Athletes and Crimes Against Women

I Hope We Lose!
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Kind of irrelevant. Yes, I realize athletes problems with crimes is well documented, but players who have raped women is still an extreme minority. And if a guy is raping women as an NBA/NFL players, you really think he'd be any better still living in the ghetto or wherever he came from? Odds are no, especially if he's from the ghetto.

You guys think sports are the root cause and you couldn't be more wrong IMO. Most of the times the guys committing these crimes are guys from the ghetto/hood, and they just don't get that part of their system out when they make it big as an athlete.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Polite24 wrote:Way besides the point, and very flawed. I'll bite anyway.

NFL players have about 54 guys on the team. 32 teams. Soccer teams I would say have about 15 guys total when you include subs, but take that with a grain of salt because I know nothing about soccer.

And I meant .000001 of all male athletes, college, high school, or pro, are rapists. And it's probably much less than that. Do you realize how rare rapists are?

If you look at convicted rapists, it's usually a bunch of ugly, homely looking people. Why? Because they couldn't have sex otherwise.
You didn't bite. You only sucked!

Ted Bundy was a serial killer. He wasn't ugly or homely, and look how many women he raped and killed. He was actually quite good looking. No he wasn't a professional athlete, but he was a good looking guy who raped and murdered women.

OK, now back to sports.

If we include not only professional football players from the NFL, but all male athletes from all sports, than there is probable way more than a thousand.

Let's say there are about a hundred thousand athletes. But then I really don't know, because I don't know jack-shit about sports.

Then 0.000001 of all athletes is 100,000 X 0.000001 = 0.1

Now, we have 0.1 athletes who are responsible for rape crimes.

Again assuming the average weight of an athlete is about 250 pounds, then 250 x 0.1 = 25 pounds.

So, it is only one football player who weighs 25 pounds who's been raping all the women.

Now, the FBI needs to put out an APB for some football player who is 2 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 25 pounds. I hope he gets featured on America's Most Wanted.

We need to stop this little twerp before he rapes anymore women.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

believe it or not there more than just athletes who rape women.

and the last part of your equation doesn't even make sense.

And if a person can get girls and still rapes women...then he was just crazy to begin with.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Polite24 wrote:believe it or not there more than just athletes who rape women. And if a person can get girls and still rapes women...then he was just crazy to begin with.
Yes, we all know that it's not just athletes who rape women.

There are doctors and lawyers who have raped. There are school teachers who have raped. There are electricians, carpenters, plumbers, and constructions workers who have raped. There are truck drivers who have raped.

And there are athletes who have raped.

But athletes actually make up the largest percentage of rapists.

Check out this web site at:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Percentage_of ... ommit_rape

Q: Percentage of men who commit rape?

A: Answer

most rapists are 15-29 years old; more than 90% of all rapes occur in the same race and socio-economic class and 70% of female rape victims knew their rapist (Bureau of Justice Statistics, 2003). student-athletes were accused of raping another student once every 18 days and that they were nearly 40 percent more likely than the average male on campus to be reported for rape.

Male athletes were more likely than male non-athletes to be involved with both sexual intimidation and assault. Furthermore, sports team members were found to comprise 20.2% of the men involved in sexual assault or attempted sexual assault even though they made up less than 2% of the campus population.
As you can see, of all men who have committed rape or attempted sexual assault, athletes made up about 20% percent of of them, yet they make up only only 2% of the campus populations.

So, this 2% percent who are athletes make up 20% percent of all rapes on campus.

I would say that a jock is about 10 times more likely to stick it to some one that most male rapists.

Polite24 wrote: . . . . . and the last part of your equation doesn't even make sense.
Well, the calculations are correct. There is no errors in my math.

Assuming there are about 100,000 athletes, and you say the rapists make up only 0.000001 of them, then 100,000 X .000001 = 0.1 therefor 0.1 of one athlete weighing 250 pounds is only 25 pounds.

So, we're looking for a football player only 2 and a half feet tall weighing 25 pounds who is responsible for all the rapes committed by jocks.

My calculations are based on the data you gave me.

So, sorry Jimbo Bubbah Booey if the data you gave me sucks!

G.I.G.O.

Garbage In, Garbage Out!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Fat Man wrote:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Percentage_of ... ommit_rape

Q: Percentage of men who commit rape?

A: Answer

sports team members were found to comprise 20.2% of the men involved in sexual assault or attempted sexual assault even though they made up less than 2% of the campus population.
I would say that a jock is about 10 times more likely to stick it to some one than most male rapists.
Wow. Thanks for posting that statistic Fat Man.

Sports team members are 10 times more likely to rape.

That's very interesting. And quite disturbing.

That statistic should be publicised more, so that the general public can wake up to what their sporting heroes are really made of - they are 10 times more likely to be rapists.

No doubt the corporations and commercial media that run "big sport" would want to keep that sort of information quiet.

But fortunately, there is a publicly owned, publicly funded TV network here, (therefore not dictated to by any advertisers), and they have a very high standard of journalism and they are not afraid to run controversial hard hitting stories, and they recently produced an excellent documentary exposing some of the depraved behavior of one of the football codes here.

And when that documentary aired on TV here earlier this year, it caused a media feeding frenzy. What it exposed caused a national incident here, and it looks like it was that very documentary that caused that woman to make the comment that was quoted in the very first post of this thread. That's what sparked her to make that comment in the first place - just 4 days after it aired on TV here. She was referring to actual documented incidences.

That documentary is definitely worth having a look at, even if you had to pay a couple of dollars to see it. Definitely one for the archives.

It was called "Code Of Silence", on a show called "Four Corners", on ABC-TV, on 11th May 2009.

See all the details of it here at - http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/ ... 565007.htm

Here is an excerpt from the transcript of it - Sarah Ferguson is the reporter -

These footballers are low-life scum -
SARAH FERGUSON: In February 2002 the Cronulla sharks took a large group of players on a pre-season tour to New Zealand.

In Christchurch, they played against The Warriors.

Soon afterwards there were reports of an incident with a young woman at the team's hotel.

(Excerpt of News footage)

REPORTER: The Cronulla sharks were in action in Christchurch last Sunday night.

(End of Excerpt)

SARAH FERGUSON: It generated a few brief news stories in New Zealand and Australia.

STEVE ROGERS, FORMER CEO CRONULLA SHARKS: We asked if they were aware of any incident that may have sparked such allegations and they are certainly not aware of anything.

SARAH FERGUSON: Four minutes of news footage, a blanket denial from the team's management and the story disappeared from view.

But not for the young woman involved, seven years later the pain is still raw.

CLARE: I do get really upset sometimes yeah but I just. I don't think about it and um I still feel that it's my fault.
(crying) But I know it's not, but I feel that way, so I just try not to think about it otherwise I get too upset.

SARAH FERGUSON: You still think it might be your fault?

CLARE: Just nothing ever happened and um, no one's on my side, so that's how that's just how I feel.

SARAH FERGUSON: In 2002, 19-year-old Clare, as we'll call her, was working part time as a waitress at the Racecourse Hotel on the outskirts of Christchurch.

After finishing work Clare went with two of the players back to their room, one of them started kissing her.

CLARE: I didn't want to you know, make a big deal out of a kiss and even though it was rough and disgusting and I was a piece of meat even at that stage, but it was you know it was you know, it was nothing it was just a kiss.

SARAH FERGUSON: Over the next two hours, at least 12 players and staff came in to the room, six of them had sex with Clare, the others watched. Five days after the event Clare made a complaint to police.

NEVILLE JENKINS, DETECTIVE SGT CHRISTCHURCH POLICE: It's a case that I do remember because of its extraordinary allegation.

SARAH FERGUSON: Neville Jenkins was one of the officers on the case.

Four weeks after the complaint was made, 40 players and staff from Cronulla were interviewed by police.

In their graphic descriptions, those present said she had consented to each and every act. No charges were laid.

SARAH FERGUSON (to Neville Jenkins): So it is the case that a large number of players and others in the Cronulla Sharks confirmed that group sex activity had taken place in that hotel?

NEVILLE JENKINS, DETECTIVE SGT CHRISTCHURCH POLICE: There were people involved with the Cronulla Sharks and their supporting crew confirmed that there was sexual activity with this young woman.

SARAH FERGUSON: Four Corners doesn't say that what took place in room 21 of the Racecourse hotel was sexual assault.

But a woman involved in degrading group sex can still be traumatised whether she consents or not.

In the course of the investigation, Jenkins formed an opinion of Clare.

NEVILLE JENKINS, DETECTIVE SGT CHRISTCHURCH POLICE: Um she was a nice girl. She was young, um naïve, not worldly, just a growing up teenager. But even for 19 she was quite young I felt.

CLARE: They were massive, like ah big Rugby players, I felt that I just had no idea what to do.

There was always hands on me and there was always um, if one person had stopped, someone was touching me and doing something else. There was never a point where I was not being handled.

Every time I looked up, there would be more and more people in the room and um there's lot, lots of guys in the room watching, ah maybe two or three that were on the bed that were doing stuff to me.

SARAH FERGUSON: Can you try and tell me what some of those things were?

CLARE: They flipped me over quite a bit and got out their penises and would put like, put them on my face and stuff and like maybe two guys would rub them on my face and things like that and yeah.

SARAH FERGUSON: What were the others doing while that was happening?

CLARE: They were I don't like know how to say it, um but masturbating yeah themselves while watching.

SARAH FERGUSON: The player she remembers best was there from the beginning.

CLARE: I only remember this whole time, I only remember one player definitely, it was Mattie Johns.

(Excerpt of footage from Logie Awards)

LOGIE VOICEOVER: Accepting the show's fifth Logie are.

(End of Excerpt)

SARAH FERGUSON: Matthew Johns is an NRL personality, he was 30 at the time, a former Knights and State of Origin player, he's best known now for his role on the Channel Nine Footy Show.

He told Four Corners he knew that one day this incident would catch up with him.

CLARE: He laughed and he joked and he very loud and boisterous and thought it was hilarious and you know kept it going.

SARAH FERGUSON: Matthew Johns and fellow player Brett Firman told Four Corners they were the first players to have sex with Clare, Firman said "she was up for it a hundred per cent".

Johns denies he kept it going, saying when he had finished he quote "took a step back."

CLARE: They never spoke to me, they spoke just to themselves, amongst themselves, laughing and thinking it was really funny. When you have sex with someone and it's nice and you talk and you touch and this was awful. This was nothing like, nothing like that.

SARAH FERGUSON: Some players even came into the room through the bathroom window.

CLARE: I had my eyes shut a lot of it and when I opened my eyes there was just a long line at the end of the bed.

SARAH FERGUSON: What was going through your mind when this was happening?

CLARE: I thought that I was, that I was nothing. I thought I was worthless and I thought I was nothing. And I think I was I was in shock. I didn't scream and they used a lot of like mental power over me and, and belittled me and made me feel really small like I was just a little old woman.

SARAH FERGUSON: Towards the end Paul Gallen, the current captain of the Cronulla sharks, went in to see what was happening. Gallen told us it was pretty much all over by then, but nothing bad had happened anyway.

After two hours it ended.

CLARE: I think maybe one of the guys said she's had enough, or something along those lines, like alright guys let's wrap it up she's had enough. And so I put my clothes on and walked out as, yeah.

SARAH FERGUSON: Did anybody talk to you while you were putting your clothes back on?

CLARE: No no one. I was nothing.

SARAH FERGUSON: Afterwards in the car park, Matthew Johns told Four Corners, he went up to Clare and said he was sorry about the other guys coming into the room.

The players continued with their careers, but seven years ago when the Cronulla caravan moved on from Christchurch, it left a young woman alone to deal with confusion and pain.

CLARE: Well for years and years afterwards I was, I was drinking a lot and um crying a lot and losing a lot of friends and just doing quite destructive things to myself and to other people.

SARAH FERGUSON: Did you continue with your studies?

CLARE: I tried to, but I couldn't.

SARAH FERGUSON: Did you did you know what was going on?

CLARE: No, no, no I, I just thought I was, I just thought I was a useless person that I couldn't like. Um I didn't yeah, didn't care about anything and I didn't really care what was happening.

SARAH FERGUSON: How long did that last for?

CLARE: Maybe four or five, five years or more to the end of it um, I wasn't so much drinking heaps and heaps, I was more scared to go out of the house. I was a bit of recluse, didn't want to go out and see the world after that.

NEVILLE JENKINS, DETECTIVE SGT CHRISTCHURCH POLICE: Yeah, I saw a young woman struggling with life. Um I didn't know her prior to this episode but presumably um, I'm led to believe that this is as a result of what happened to her at that time.

SARAH FERGUSON: And has she called you for help at any time during these years?

NEVILLE JENKINS, DETECTIVE SGT CHRISTCHURCH POLICE: Yes, she has.

SARAH FERGUSON: And in what sort of state has she been?

NEVILLE JENKINS, DETECTIVE SGT CHRISTCHURCH POLICE: Yeah distressed.

SARAH FERGUSON: The New Zealand Accident and Compensation Commission found that Clare was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.

Psychiatrists reported that she was suicidal, had cut her wrists several times and bought a rope to hang herself with.

The ACC funded treatment for her and gave her a weekly payment in compensation.

SARAH FERGUSON: Do you think it will ever go away for you?

CLARE: No never ever, no.

SARAH FERGUSON: Why speak now?

CLARE: I wanted at least their wives or girlfriends to know what they had done at the very least, yeah.

SARAH FERGUSON: Why did you want them to know?

CLARE: Part of me wanted them to know because I was so angry and I wanted their lives destroyed like mine was and part of me wanted them to know so that they could go and meet the better people that wouldn't treat them like that yep.

SARAH FERGUSON: What do you think about those people now?

CLARE: What, if I had a gun I'd shoot them right now. (Crying) I hate them, they're disgusting. I want them dead.