hey

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
greencom

Re: hey

Post by greencom »

dwaynewade#3 wrote:Thank you for that opion because i like playing sports but not on a team i cant do that i tried that once and got picked on very badly for it. Its not lik ethe coach even wanted me on the team. so now i just play with buddies so i dont get picked on if i cant run fast and grab the rim but i hate watching sports and now that ive actually got to talk to some of you i realize what you went through was just like me trying to be on the team you get picked on by the "good players" but ive come to understand that they think they are so cool cause they can play something physical but they are just hiding the fact that they are not that very good with their brain..
I know what you mean I like to engage in an activity at my own pace without the competitive element, unless it's friendly. As soon as it gets serious count me out, it is just a game.

Greencom
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

greencom wrote:Fatman,
Thanks for the support, but I have to disagree with you on one point, bronze is a bit too hi tech for a monkey boy, how about no helmet, nothing to damage there anyway.
Greencom
Yeah, your right! They don't need helmets at all!

I stand corrected. :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

resolvent

Post by resolvent »

dwaynewade#3 wrote:hey i have a question for all of you can you hate watching the sports but like playing them cause i like to play basketball and football with friends but i rarely watch them on t.v and they are very boaring unless you are the one doing them watching them really isnt funny but when i geet to the courts with my friends i have so much fun and when i go to the foot ball field and just play for fun not to see whos better everybodyu just thinks its all about winning i just rather have fun and enjoy myself.. Whats your opion??/
Can you FUCKING punctuate and spell and capitalize? I guess not: too much sports.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

greencom wrote:
I know what you mean I like to engage in an activity at my own pace without the competitive element, unless it's friendly. As soon as it gets serious count me out, it is just a game.

Greencom

Me too. When people start using mistakes like missing the ball as justification to go ballistic, it's become something other than just a game.

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

dwaynewade#3 wrote:Thank you for that opion because i like playing sports but not on a team i cant do that i tried that once and got picked on very badly for it. Its not lik ethe coach even wanted me on the team. so now i just play with buddies so i dont get picked on if i cant run fast and grab the rim but i hate watching sports and now that ive actually got to talk to some of you i realize what you went through was just like me trying to be on the team you get picked on by the "good players" but ive come to understand that they think they are so cool cause they can play something physical but they are just hiding the fact that they are not that very good with their brain..
yeah.. that is often the case. But whatever the reason, there's no excuse for that kind of behavior.

I Hope We Lose!