Religion and Sports -very interesting

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Earl

Re: Religion and Sports -very interesting

Post by Earl »

"DEDICATED TO THE ERADICATION OF SPORTS"? That's intended as hype. All of us know that's impossible. That's not what most of us want, anyway.

BTW, how did you find out about this website? Just curious.

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:"Your just jealous. I'm not surprised."
Actually, you're wrong (and I think this is important). None of us (at least the currently active members of this forum) ever had any interest in sports, including yours truly. So, how could we be jealous? Think about it. In case you've missed it (which is easy to do when others are posting as well), please read my first post on the preceding page. You'll see what I'm talking about, and you'll understand what my own position is (partly, at least).

Seriously, I'd like to have a serious dialogue with you, based upon mutual respect (instead of the usual spiteful back-and-forth ridicule that is so typical of the Internet).
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

hahahahahaha talk about owning me. You just admitted you've only known "a few" athletes. Yeah, perhaps they were assholes but to say all sports playerz are like that is just stupid. You can't just judge an entire group of people based on a few bad specimens. please, your making me laugh so much. :lol: :lol:

sports rule. and i don't just say that as a personal opinion, i mean they dominate the world. practically everybody loves them and all you guys are doing is spoiling it for yourselves more than anyone else. You're on your own, as always. so get off your fat asses, breathe sme fresh air for once and play sports. i Dont see the point in being civil to you people if all you do is trash everything sports players say or do. Your just jealous. I'm not surprised.
First off learn to spell, second of all video games control 54% of the population compared to the 48% sports do, so video games rule the world, and they're fun, sports are just shit. How's that for fun?
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

greencom

Post by greencom »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:^U telling me to get a life? Hilarios. If you hate sports and spend all your time posting at a forum dedicated to eradicating thme i dont really see how ur life is at all fun. :lol: You ask why i come here, i guess i just find it fun to wind up nerds! :lol: Perhaps not u but ur world of warcraft players! :lol: This sit e really is a joke, the front page cracks me up .how do you think your going to eradicate sports this way? get real. :lol:
Ok SPORTS ROCK,
For one thing I don't spend much time on the computer. It's really sad that you can't see how someone enjoys life without playing sports, you are right, sports rules, it rules you and the other sheeple in the world, what mindless fools you are all, it doesn't rule me you moron. To me sports is the most boring thing in the world but I suppose with your limited mind it's understandable. You make ME laugh, I enjoy firing up idiots like you.
Greencom
Earl

Post by Earl »

Hey, greencom. We could call him Spammy Lite. :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Earl

Post by Earl »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:i Dont see the point in being civil to you people if all you do is trash everything sports players say or do.
Your accusation is not entirely accurate. Most (if not all) of us do not "trash everything sports players say or do." I once gave a monetary contribution to a former college football player who was running for Congress because he happened to agree with the political views I held at the time and because (now get this) he was a former football player. I have close friends who are former athletes.

You should be civil -- not just because you happen to agree with whomever you're conversing, but simply as a matter of principle. That is the attitude of a mature person and a gentleman.

greencom

Post by greencom »

Well said Earl, but he is not a gentleman.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I'm afraid you're right.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Give it to him again, Earl!

I Hope We Lose!
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

Sergey wrote:
hahahahahaha talk about owning me. You just admitted you've only known "a few" athletes. Yeah, perhaps they were assholes but to say all sports playerz are like that is just stupid. You can't just judge an entire group of people based on a few bad specimens. please, your making me laugh so much. :lol: :lol:

sports rule. and i don't just say that as a personal opinion, i mean they dominate the world. practically everybody loves them and all you guys are doing is spoiling it for yourselves more than anyone else. You're on your own, as always. so get off your fat asses, breathe sme fresh air for once and play sports. i Dont see the point in being civil to you people if all you do is trash everything sports players say or do. Your just jealous. I'm not surprised.
First off learn to spell, second of all video games control 54% of the population compared to the 48% sports do, so video games rule the world, and they're fun, sports are just shit. How's that for fun?
54% plus 48%? Surely you know you can't have 102% of a population? I thought nerds were meant to be good at mathematics but you can't even understand the basic principles of addition and percentages? And where did you get those statistics from? Can you cite a reliable source for that? Retard. You know absolutely NOTHING. I don't even see why these people even respond to your posts, I think they're just being polite. You never bring up anything relevant, you just spin every topic off in the direction of "video games". Or should I say, "video gaymes". I wonder what you're doing for New Year's tonight. Bet it will be absolutely riveting. Yeah, more Warhammer time. I'm so jealous of you. This website is always fun to go to whenever I'm in need of a good laugh. Your attempts at owning me are just ridiculous and in your case, pretty pathetic. Enjoy the new decade. I'm sure it'll bring even better advances in the field of video games. By the end of 2019, I bet you'll never have a waking moment more than 1 metre away from your computer. I guess the future brings its joys for us all, really.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

What? Did you ever think some people play both? Oh, you just proved how much you're a retard! And even if that's the case, then 6% more play video games. YOU LOSE.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

And to say that we think we're perfect. HAHAHA no.
I'm psychotic, like to talk perverted, and I lie. I certainly hope that isn't perfect in your book but with all the brainwashing [when you had one] your petty games have done to you, I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that was normal.