NEW LAPTOP!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
blackdog4444

NEW LAPTOP!

Post by blackdog4444 »

FINALLY I AM FREE FROM THE TYRANNY OF CRAPPY COMPUTERS! FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!
This thing is better than I first expected it was gonna be. IT'S WINDOWS 7 !! 7!

Besides me, what'd you guys get for Christmas that was epic?
Agent 47

Re: NEW LAPTOP!

Post by Agent 47 »

One thing I got was a "Borat" DVD. He's definitely mental, but pretty funny.

Good score on the laptop and W7, or as Borat would say - in a Kazakhstani accent - "Very nice,...high five!"
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

I GOT A FOOTBALL SIGNED BY THE ENTIRE PACKERS SQUAD. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.!
Oh n by da way, stop hating on sports. They rock and allow u to go out and prove your real worth. I don't care at all if your crap at them, that's not my problem. but seriously, you lot seem to think theyre evil. What is up with you? I reckon you all spend about 23 hours on the computer a day. A bit excessive, i think.
Stop flaming a great way to use your life and shut down the site whenever u want. Because i don't think your going to get rid of sports by just posting a lot of pointless crap on a messageboard. Honestly to god.
Have fun little people. :lol:
Earl

Post by Earl »

No one's trying to get rid of sports. That's impossible. This is just a ranting board.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:I GOT A FOOTBALL SIGNED BY THE ENTIRE PACKERS SQUAD. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.!
Oh n by da way, stop hating on sports. They rock and allow u to go out and prove your real worth. I don't care at all if your crap at them, that's not my problem. but seriously, you lot seem to think theyre evil. What is up with you? I reckon you all spend about 23 hours on the computer a day. A bit excessive, i think.
Stop flaming a great way to use your life and shut down the site whenever u want. Because i don't think your going to get rid of sports by just posting a lot of pointless crap on a messageboard. Honestly to god.
Have fun little people. :lol:
First of all, why would you come on here if you had the opposite opinion of the people that post on this board?
Second of all, why would we care if you got a smelly pigskin from a bunch of stank ass monkey boys.
Third of all, were you dropped on your head?
Lastly..
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I got a laptop too --a Dell with Windows 7. I'm not crazy about Windows 7. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it look like the old classic Windows I'm used to. And my mouse is kind of jumpy.

Merry Christmas! :)

I Hope We Lose!
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Hey, I just got a bonus Christmas present! - a DVD of SAW 4.

...oh yes, there will be blood...
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Well, I'm too fat to use a laptop computer.

I need a belly-top computer instead! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here's an American Laptop!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Now, SPORTS ROCK -
SPORTS ROCK. wrote:allow u to go out and prove your real worth.
Firstly, I'm sorry that you have an underlying feeling of worthlessness, but it's good that you are at least making an attempt to improve yourself.

But it looks as if using sport as a self improvement therapy for you has now sent you too far in the opposite direction - because now you're just full of yourself...
SPORTS ROCK. wrote:stop hating on sports.
Look at that! - You think you can come on here and tell us what we can like, and what we can hate. You're like the bloody Taliban - because of sport you think you are part of some sort of authoritarian totalitarian regime, and you want everybody to conform to your bullshit ways, and you try to silence any dissent about it. You sports nuts are like the bloody Taliban.

Get your head out of your arse.

WE CAN HATE WHATEVER WE WANT.

PISS OFF SPORTS TALIBAN.
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

you're an idiot. "taliban"? i dont go round blowing people up. what gives you that impression? i just find some of the people on this site hilarious and their reasons for not liking sports pathetic. look at sir gay (sergey)'s recent guestbook comments for an example. it seems quite clear that the sports fans are owning you and your members have not much to say. i shall continue to own you in life and on here. :lol:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:you're an idiot. "taliban"? i dont go round blowing people up. what gives you that impression? i just find some of the people on this site hilarious and their reasons for not liking sports pathetic. look at sir gay (sergey)'s recent guestbook comments for an example. it seems quite clear that the sports fans are owning you and your members have not much to say. i shall continue to own you in life and on here. :lol:
You don't own shit!

You don't even have 2 brain cells to rub together!

And look who's all dressed up in pink and wearing The Jersey Of Shame!

Most forums would ban an obnoxious little twit like you!

But we let you stay on because we find rude and obnoxious twits like you to be very amusing.

So, we let you stay on, and we even give you a really neat gay jersey to wear!

It doesn't get better than that! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You're our pet!

Now, that's some serious major ownage!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:you're an idiot. "taliban"? i dont go round blowing people up. what gives you that impression? i just find some of the people on this site hilarious and their reasons for not liking sports pathetic. look at sir gay (sergey)'s recent guestbook comments for an example. it seems quite clear that the sports fans are owning you and your members have not much to say. i shall continue to own you in life and on here. :lol:

Flaming, Skul, give him a ban. Racism is not tolerated.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:"taliban"? ... what gives you that impression?
Ha ha! Typical sports moron! - Something simple has gone right over the top of it's head, when it's already been explained, and it's there in black & white for all to see!

Here, try again dopey -
dickfilthy wrote:
SPORTS ROCK. wrote:stop hating on sports.
Look at that! - You think you can come on here and tell us what we can like, and what we can hate. You're like the bloody Taliban - because of sport you think you are part of some sort of authoritarian totalitarian regime, and you want everybody to conform to your bullshit ways, and you try to silence any dissent about it. You sports nuts are like the bloody Taliban.
See - I already fully explained it!

But thanks for showing us your low level of comprehension by not getting it the first time around!
SPORTS ROCK. wrote:i shall continue to own you in life and on here.
Boy, you really had your hand on it when you wrote that one!

You're the one that's owned - by the sports corporations and media.

You're dancing to their tune.

They've got you dancing like a puppet on a string!

Dance monkey boy, dance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

sergey deserves recognition for defending the faith. I should have been right there too but I don't want to make up with those two weirdos. they give off a weird vibe --like Jehovas Witnesses... they mumble and mumble and keep that flat, lifeless tone. There's no emotion. It is obvious that there is some ulterior motive. I think they are sp0rts witnesses and are trying to trick us into converting. No thanks. I'll keep my brains intact.

We don't have to give reasons for not liking sp0rts but if we did, any that we cared to provide would be golden and above criticism. now SHUT UP and assume your customary position.

I feel like some major pinata whacking
!

!!WHACK!! WHACKK WHACKKK!!!

I Hope We Lose!
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

Sergey wrote:

Flaming, Skul, give him a ban. Racism is not tolerated.
Oh dear god. I hope you're not trying to gain people's sympathy. you go round calling the sports fans "fucking cunts" on the guestbook who like to commit gross homosexual acts on each other when they're trying to be civil to you (and have already told you they have girlfriends which is far more than you're ever gonna get), you ignore everything they say and just spout irrelevant crap about video games, you go round ranting about how you are "The Trolling One" who enjoys using sports fans as prey and now I call you a name and u accuse me of being "racist". You are the biggest idiot I've seen on these forums. Earl talks sense all the time, Skul has seen through your "racism" bullshit and your feeble attempts to depict me as a racist for calling you a name and trying to get all the other members to defend your pathetic points just make me laugh. I'm done here. You've seen the last of me. Are you like this in real life? Do you go round spiting people like this and when they fight back, just calling them "racists" because that's the only card you have to play. Ur pathetic. :lol: