Did you ever notice?

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

As Elvis Presley-> Thank you very much...
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:As Elvis Presley-> Thank you very much...
ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

Samdaman, move your desk to the back corner and don't forget your dunce cap!

<sigh> jocks are such a challenge. :roll:

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Its gotta be hippicritical to call somebody a dunce because they don't study the barometer everyday and measure buildings with it when you don't know who Kobe Bryant or Peyton Manning are. But you know "Joe the Fridge Perry" lolololololol laughing out loud what a retard.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote:Its gotta be hippicritical to call somebody a dunce because they don't study the barometer everyday and measure buildings with it when you don't know who Kobe Bryant or Peyton Manning are. But you know "Joe the Fridge Perry" lolololololol laughing out loud what a retard.
I never took the Hippocratic Oath so I don't believe I'm bound by its traditions.

Anyway, you said ask anything. Want another one? I probably caught you off guard with that one.

I think you'll probably get the next one.

I Hope We Lose!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

You don't have to study a barometer to know that, it's pretty much common knowledge, YOU'RE JUST A RETARDED IDIOT!

Next question.

Fitz301 :twisted:
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Ordinary people live and learn. Sam just lives.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:Ordinary people live and learn. Sam just lives.
Next Question:
As a commander at the battle of Curzola in 1298, he was taken prisoner by the Genoese, and it was while in prison that he wrote his book. Name this Venetian author, who helped to capture the city of Saianfu as the governor of Yang Chow, a position he served in after working as an envoy for Kublai Khan.

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

I don't know, that question is too hard for me!!

Hey BTW have you guys ever played Marco Polo? I love that game!

Now I have a question 4 u, but lets start off with an easy one:

Who was the MVP of superbowl 3?
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

That's one easy!

SOME OVERPAID QUEER!

Next question.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:That's one easy!

SOME OVERPAID QUEER!

Next question.

AA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH
:lol:

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:That's one easy!

SOME OVERPAID QUEER!

Next question.

It was built in the 1500s to connect the Doge's Palace with the state prison. Prisoners crossed it in one direction for trial, and then returned by it if found guilty. What is this Venetian landmark named for the sorrowful noises supposedly made by returning prisoners?

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote:I don't know, that question is too hard for me!!

?! Did you peek? Or is hanging around with us making you smarter?

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Ray wrote:
Samdaman wrote:I don't know, that question is too hard for me!!

?! Did you peek? Or is hanging around with us making you smarter?
That reminds me of a joke:

Albert Einstein arrives at a party and decides to make an effort to enjoy himself and meet as many people as he can.

He introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?" to which the man answers "241."

"That is wonderful!," says Albert. "We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the Universe. We will have much to discuss!"

Later, Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?" To which the lady answers, "144."

"That is great!," responds Albert. "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!"

After that discussion Albert approaches another person and asks, "What is your IQ?" to which the man answers, "51."

Albert responds, "How 'bout them Dogs?"

ha ha ha ha ha ha a haha :lol:

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Wow you are such a loser! You don't know who Joe Namath is? (For dunce hes the MVP of superbowl 3 which u didn't know) How do you not know Joe yet you know all the details of Marco's life?

BTW I hope you know that Albert Einstein WAS in fact a sports fan. When living in America he became a Yankees fan and met Babe Ruth just to let you know.

you see I am much smarter than you. Put on your dunce cap and go to the back of the room RAY faggot.

Next question on sports:

Who holds the record for the most career touchdown passes in the NFL???
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote:Wow you are such a loser! You don't know who Joe Namath is? (For dunce hes the MVP of superbowl 3 which u didn't know) How do you not know Joe yet you know all the details of Marco's life?

BTW I hope you know that Albert Einstein WAS in fact a sports fan. When living in America he became a Yankees fan and met Babe Ruth just to let you know.

you see I am much smarter than you. Put on your dunce cap and go to the back of the room RAY faggot.

Next question on sports:

Who holds the record for the most career touchdown passes in the NFL???
Oh --is that the answer? Joe Namath? I thought it was Some Overpaid Queer. ha ha ha ha haha
But OK --you got me. I didn't know. And don't care. But I doubt that Einstein was a sports fan. There's a huge difference between showing up at a baseball game and meeting Babe Ruth because you're famous and showing up at every baseball game for life and calling people who don't go Fags. The first is a normal person. The second ist der Sports Fan.

P.S. I really don't care if you're smarter than me --there is always someone smarter. But, judging from all your rabid posts, I am guessing that you're not.

P.P.S We don't answer sports questions here. Sports is not a valid category. We are not in the Sporting News Forum or whatever that group is called that you hang out on. If we were, sports questions would be appropriate. But we're not. We're here, on the I Hate Sports forum, and any mention of sports trivia questions is strictly verbotten.

I Hope We Lose!