Not A Yankee Fan? WHO KNEW?

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
Ray
Site Admin

Not A Yankee Fan? WHO KNEW?

Post by Ray »

Have you guys been watching the news and the grilling that Massachusetts democratic candidate Coakley is getting because she didn't know someone wasn't a Yankee fan?

It's ridiculous. It's a good thing I'm not a candidate. I would be eliminated in the first round of sports questions.

Not only did I also not know the person in question wasn't a Yankees fan, I didn't even know who she was talking about! It turns out the person in question is a semi-famous pitcher or something --and now HE'S offended because not every single person in the world knows his name or what his favorite color is.

Politics are crazy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01 ... ankee-fan/

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Not A Yankee Fan? WHO KNEW?

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:Have you guys been watching the news and the grilling that Massachusetts democratic candidate Coakley is getting because she didn't know someone wasn't a Yankee fan?

It's ridiculous. It's a good thing I'm not a candidate. I would be eliminated in the first round of sports questions.

Not only did I also not know the person in question wasn't a Yankees fan, I didn't even know who she was talking about! It turns out the person in question is a semi-famous pitcher or something --and now HE'S offended because not every single person in the world knows his name or what his favorite color is.

Politics are crazy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01 ... ankee-fan/
You think that's ridiculous!

Here in El Paso Texas, if you say you hate football players you'll get charged with a felony!

Well, actually, I had said that football players should be ground up and made into lunch-meat to feed the homeless!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

damn, you DO live in an alternate reality/universe, eh? Just goes to show ya.. there's an infinite number of possibilities out there! :)

oops.. looks like I posted in the wrong forum again. The Yankees are a BASEBALL team! :)

That lady lost the election BTW. She'd better study up on her sports trivia if she wants to advance in politics --which is sort of appropriate anyway --politicians are shallow and insincere and should have to memorize facts that ARE actually shallow and meaningless. Serves them right.

I Hope We Lose!
greencom

Post by greencom »

Fatman,
Eating that meat would make the homeless puke.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Ray wrote:oops.. looks like I posted in the wrong forum again. The Yankees are a BASEBALL team! :)

Hey, no shame in screwing that up. At least not around here. :P
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

ha ha --yeah. Just don't tell that famous pitcher. Or I'll be banned from the internet. :)

I Hope We Lose!