Living in the past a litte much?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Living in the past a litte much?

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Ray wrote:rite on, fatman. Looks like you drove the herd off. I don't see any more posts. They were easy. :)
The reason you don't see any more posts is because I've been banning them left and right. You or Skul may have to take over now.

And, Fat Man, we will not lift the ban on john. :x I assume all these jerks were friends of his. It's too much of a coincidence.
That's OK Earl!

Yeah, this can't possibly be just a mere coincidence!

He must have invited all of his monkey-boy friends to invade our forum.

Tonight was a real freak-show!

Of course, we also picked up a couple of new friends tonight so it wasn't a total loss.

It's now 6:30 AM here in El Paso as I'm typing this.

I didn't get any sleep tonight and I'm suppose to get up in another half hour.

This afternoon when I get back from shopping I'm seriously going to need to log some sack time.

You're right.

John should stay banned for keeps!
Last edited by Fat Man on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Hank

Post by Hank »

Their culture. Am I right?

“Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
-Will Smith
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Hank wrote:Their culture. Am I right?

Exactly!

Now, be sure to lock up that culture dish in a cryogenic vault to safely to be quarantined so that it doesn't contaminate the entire planet.

We don't want the Earth's population to be infected by a moron virus.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Hey, - WTF! - I swear there was some guy called "My sis is an athlete" that posted between Hank and me. That's what I was talking about, about his Sis and that, and he had a totally hot photo of Kim Kardasian and Reggie Bush on there, (whoever they are), (but I have a copy of that entire web page anyway, if anyone is interested), - but now he has been totally deleted - is that possible???

WTF???!!!
Earl

Post by Earl »

I deleted them left and right, as well as some of their posts.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

dickfilthy wrote:Hey, - WTF! - I swear there was some guy called "My sis is an athlete" that posted between Hank and me. That's what I was talking about, about his Sis and that, and he had a totally hot photo of Kim Kardasian and Reggie Bush on there, (whoever they are), (but I have a copy of that entire web page anyway, if anyone is interested), - but now he has been totally deleted - is that possible???

WTF???!!!
Yes, I believe it's been deleted.

There was another topic that was deleted because it showed some snuff photos of people shot dead in the streets.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Earl wrote:
Ray wrote:rite on, fatman. Looks like you drove the herd off. I don't see any more posts. They were easy. :)
The reason you don't see any more posts is because I've been banning them left and right. You or Skul may have to take over now.
OK..I'll try to check in now and then. Thanks for defending the fort, Earl! Hope you didn't stay up all night!

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:
Earl wrote:
OK..I'll try to check in now and then. Thanks for defending the fort, Earl! Hope you didn't stay up all night!
I'm afraid both Earl and I lost some sleep tonight.

I hope we don't get another invasion of zoo-tramps like this again!

Anon

Post by Anon »

Fat Man wrote:Oh! I just love this one!
Brittfar wrote:I'm sorry you considered any violent behavior to be counter productive.
Sorry to inform you, but violent behavior is most certainly counter productive.

Beating up on people, bullying people around, rape, rioting in the streets, breaking windows, setting fires, and overturning cars when your favorite team loses, I would say that such violent behavior is definitely counter productive.

So, yeah! I have a real problem with such counter productive behavior.

And I'm quit sure the law also takes a rather dim view of such behavior as well.
You know what's counter-productive, Gerald? The fact that those of us who work out and stay in shape have to subsidize your fat ass because you're so lazy and refuse to contribute anything to society.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

this guy thinks he's smart because he guessed your name. :)

kick his ass, fatman!

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Anon wrote:You know what's counter-productive, Gerald? The fact that those of us who work out and stay in shape have to subsidize your fat ass because you're so lazy and refuse to contribute anything to society.
Now you listen good and listen tight you little fuck-tard!!!

My parents taught me how to read and write before I even started school, and by the time I was only in the 3rd grade I was already reading at the adult level. When I was 13 years old, I scored 150 points on a standard IQ test.

The reason why I was no good at sports was because at the age of 4, I was in a car accident and my left knee got busted up, so as a kid, I was unable to run and I walked with a limp.

I wasn't overweight yet until my teenage years!

The first time I got suspended from school was because I failed to climb a stupid rope in the gymnasium.

I didn't care for sports anyway. Science was my favorite subject, especially Astronomy.

When I was in high school back in 1969, the school's science teacher was also the school's football coach, and during football season, he was to fucking busy coaching his team of pre-forntally lobotomized baboons to be teaching in the classroom, so, instead, he would st up the movie projector, and walk out of the classroom, leaving us all sitting in the dark to watch a bunch of stupid cartoons.

I WANTED TO LEARN SCIENCE DAMN IT!

I had hoped to get a good education, and pursue a career in science so that I would be able to contribute something to society.

But NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

When I was in high school, they didn't teach jack shit, except how to play Charades and fold paper footballs!

I have posted my story so many times I'm getting sick and tired of having to chew the same old cabbage over and over again.

I suggest you click on the following link and read my entire story for yourself.

http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=1&t=4425

To me, getting a degree in science is far more important that kicking an oval-shaped ball o0ver an iron post or putting a round ball through metal hoop!

Any retard can chase a ball!

Hell, I can teach a dog to chase a ball.

I also enjoyed art, but one day in high school, as the entered the class room, I discovered that some low-life drug-dealing jock had destroyed some oil paintings I had been working on!

How can I contribute anything when low-lifes like you have destroyed anything I tried to build?

You obvious believe that sports is more important than science!

GET CANCER AND DIE, YOU FUCK-TARD!!!
Last edited by Fat Man on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Brittfar wrote:
Earl wrote:So why do you care what anyone says here?
Because you guys are all idiots. You hate sports only because you live vicariously through stereotypes about "jocks" vs. "geeks".
Well, if you want us to take your point seriously, you shouldn't insult us. Don't tar us all with the same brush and believe that every user is the same because that is exactly the sort of thing I'll do back to you. I'd be glad to talk maturely with a sports fan who shows himself to be understanding of our point of view and offer us a sincere dialogue but although you may not be a screaming, rabid hater, you ARE ignorant and you clearly don't understand the point of the website. Therefore I'm going to take the piss out of you and get a good laugh doing it, as that is precisely what you're doing to us. Perhaps you should read through some of the posts left on this site before you come calling us fat, lazy idiots who couldn't be bothered to even try at sports. Some people here had to go through traumatic experiences in the name of physical education and it's all because of people like you and your buddies who were just out there to cause people misery for not sharing the same love of sporting activity as you. We are fucking SICK of intolerant jock morons like you muscling your way into our lives and telling us what is right and what is wrong. My computer is running as slow as one of your brains during an IQ test because you morons are clogging up the site and insisting on laughing at and insulting people who have had to put up with enough of this in their lives and who have done nothing to deserve any of it. There has to be somebody who starts off the cycle of hate and I say it is always the jock who turns the sports hater into a bitter, resentful person through his cruel, ignorant attitude. I blame nobody else but the sports morons who go out of their way to upset the less-athletic and popular students for all this hate you see. We're just giving back what you give to us. Sorry if that's so fucking wrong in that most distorted set of laws your lives are governed by. "Anyone who talks back to me must be put down because I play sports therefore I am the best." Or to put it in terms a jock may understand: "OH HE JUS SED SUM SHIT ABOUT ME! OMG DATS LYK A CRIME INIT! I MUS BULLY HIM BACK COZ HES A LOSER AND HE DOESNT AGREE WIV ME!" Enough said. I see no need to waste my time with some jerk who doesn't even have the decency to try and understand the true meaning of our disregard for sports culture. In fact, can you read? If not, I'm offering you free English classes right here. See you at 9:00am tomorrow chief. Don't be late or you'll get the CANE! I feel like some major jock whacking, but I'll be fair. I only want to help you and that peanut sized lump of matter in your skull.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.