FOOTBALL BROADCASTS THAT SOUND DIRTY!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

FOOTBALL BROADCASTS THAT SOUND DIRTY!!!

Post by Fat Man »

FOOTBALL BROADCASTS THAT SOUND DIRTY

* The hole closed on him before he could penetrate it.

* He came at his blind side and got him from behind.

* He's off to the sidelines for a quick blow!

* It's a game of inches.

* That hole was so big, you could drive a truck through it.

* When you get down in this area, you gotta just start pounding it.

* He's gonna feel that one tomorrow.

* He found his tight end.

* End around!

* He had to stretch to get it in!

* He gets penetration into the backfield!

* He blows them off (at the line)!

* He bangs it in!

* He could go all the way!

* He gets it off just in time!

* He goes deep!

* He found a hole and slid through it!

* He pounds it in!

* He beats them off (the line)!

* He's got great hands!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Re: FOOTBALL BROADCASTS THAT SOUND DIRTY!!!

Post by i_like_1981 »

American football seems to have many homoerotic aspects when you look beyond the group showers and the fact they all wear tights and enjoy grabbing each other and pulling each other down to the ground. Look at all this terminology they use: tight end, wide receiver, penetration into the back line etc.
I have nothing against gay people but I find it utter hypocrisy when I am referred to as a fag, a homo or a queer for not showing any interest towards a sport like this. It angers me that the aggressive fans and players of American football should brand people in this sort of way without even bothering to look at themselves in the mirror first. I wonder if they're even aware of the hypocrisy they are displaying. Probably not... after all, they're sports maniacs!
Hilarious quotes, by the way. They've got another great selection of stupid sports quotes on this site somewhere. Reading stuff like this cracks me up... shame I never hear any of it actually being said.
I don't hate people solely because they like American football or any other sport; it is only right to hate when the other person has intentionally upset or shown disdain towards you first.
But when the extreme fanatics of this sport start throwing the gay insults at people who aren't interested in it, that is what annoys me. Very hypocritical indeed.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.