If sports are gay, then what is masculine?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Being born as a male makes you manly, nothing else.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

Wow that Samdaman really needs to shut the hell up. Wanting to tackle boys i don't imagine how that is possibly masculine.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Yo_Joe wrote:Wow that Samdaman really needs to shut the hell up. Wanting to tackle boys i don't imagine how that is possibly masculine.
since you put it that way, that's a good question. Sammy? Why do you want to tackle boys and wrestle them into submission? And how is THAT masculine? I'd say it was the opposite. This raises all kinds of questions. If boys chasing boys are the opposite of masculine, what are the cheerleaders who cheer them on?

I Hope We Lose!
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

since hes not responding i assume he agrees with you about wanting to tackle dudes. I read some more of the earlier posts him and that SpeedLeght guy sound like a couple of gays in a football stadium just waiting untill they can get their hands on eachother's balls not just a football.
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

I've noticed that they're are only a few people who put the whole sports and homsexuality issue together. I'm sure most realize that sports are gay but just don't want to admit it.
Pretty much everything about sports are gay; the fact that they most all sports involve being able to handle a ball right down to the fact that the number one food served at sporting events is the hot dog or sausage and everything in between. Then there's the over-compensation of people like Sam who constantly refer to "getting this much pussy" or "getting this many girls", all of this is to try to reinforce that they like the opposite sex even though they as much time as they can watching men touch each other.

Fitz301 :twisted:
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

I argue with sports lovers all the time, and always leave them looking like the losers they are. I wish Samdaman or Robo would come back on here so I could really embarras the hell out of them.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

We've disabled their posting rights. I'm sitting on the fence about whether to let them back on or not.

On the one hand, they're amusing and insulting these mongoloids with their 'holier-than-thou' attitude is always satisfying. They believe that because they play silly little games, they're better than us and we shouldn't be 'allowed' to show them that they're nobodies.

On the other hand, they're tiring. The repetetive, uninspired insults of 'gay' and 'fag' get old real fast. Say, hypothetically, we were gay... so what? Are they homophobes? I've got nothing against gays, but being called gay because I don't play games? Er... come again?

I've also wondered -- if they love sports so much, why do they come on to a sports hating website? Don't they have other, useless things to do? Like playing sports or, even more useless, watching men play sports? Their precious games don't seem to be as important as they claim if they can always find the time to come on here.

I guess they see us as a threat... :lol:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Maybe they think if they come on here spouting about how great sports are, we would see the error of our ways? :P More likely they're just bored and fat, with their worlds centering around sports and their "girlfriends" (who came in a box and need to be blown up), and need to feel better about themselves.

I agree, sometimes I kind of enjoyed making fun of them, but other times I was bored by them and wished they'd go away.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Ray wrote:he probably talks like a little girl now he he he.
Especially after the beating you gave him. :lol:

Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Huh? What happened to your post, Ray? :?
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:Huh? What happened to your post, Ray? :?
I don't know --that's weird. The one where I said I didn't think they'd be back? That's spooky. Maybe your super admin powers have become too GREAT and they've taken on a life of their own! :)

No big deal. ha ha ha haha --I'd forgotten about that picture!

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Er... type it out, again, if you can remember it. Just for completeness. :lol:
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:Maybe they think if they come on here spouting about how great sports are, we would see the error of our ways? :P More likely they're just bored and fat, with their worlds centering around sports and their "girlfriends" (who came in a box and need to be blown up), and need to feel better about themselves.

I agree, sometimes I kind of enjoyed making fun of them, but other times I was bored by them and wished they'd go away.
EDIT: I wrote this once before but somehow it was deleted. Maybe I didn't save it correctly, who knows.

Yes, I agree, it was fun making fun of them. But I don't think any of them will ever come back because of the beatdown they got here. Samdaman was flamed so bad by Skul and Fitz that he probably sounds like a little girl now when he talks. :)

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

What? You call that a beat down? You fags never even gave me an answer to the clitoris question. HAHAHA!!! Now I am back. I see that there is a new fag on here as well, YO MAMA!!!(yojoe). haha thats pathetic!
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

Well it seems that somebody seems "exited" should I say to see a "fag". How am I the pathetic one here when you like to tackle guys wearing tight pants? This is a site for grown ups, so let us talk here and go back to your sports stadium where the unintelligent belong and let us talk, unless you really want me to give you a true "beat down".