A LOW-LIFE SPORTS-SCUM SUBSCRIBED ME TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

A LOW-LIFE SPORTS-SCUM SUBSCRIBED ME TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Post by Fat Man »

Well, it looks like the harassment is not over yet.

When I came home from grocery shopping, I checked my mail box and discovered that somebody had subscribed me to Sports Illustrated. It was the February issue, and I tore up the piece of garbage and chucked it into the trash.

I just hope that it does not get charged to my bank account. I did not order the rag, so I'm going to refuse to pay for the subscription.

I'm sorry, but some people do not deserve to live.

Now, if the fucker paid for my subscription out of his own pocketbook, then thanks for your generosity!

It pleases me to know that you are moron enough to pay for my subscription to a sports rag, and I thank you for your generosity by ripping it up into itty bitty little pieces before I shit-canned it.

I only wish that I could have had the pleasure of throwing the pieces of that shit-rag in your face.

On the other hand, if I'm going to be charged for it in my bank account, then . . . whoever you are . . .

I hope you fall head first into an open sewer and die!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Polite24
Sports Bore

Re: A LOW-LIFE SPORTS-SCUM SUBSCRIBED ME TO SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

Post by Polite24 »

LOL...you're that angry about that? What the fuck?
Earl

Post by Earl »

Hey, Polite24. Welcome back. I was afraid you had left us.

Let me fill you in. About two weeks ago spammers from the sports board of http://www.4chan.org attempted to overload the forum with spam. (You may have heard of this website.) They call themselves /sp/artans. Several plants were soon discovered and banned. The spammers have targeted Fat Man for ridicule and have publicly posted his e-mail address, residential address, and phone number (along with attached images). Fat Man has received harrassing phone calls, and several pizza deliverymen have come by his apartment with pizzas he didn't order. Now one of the spammers has apparently ordered a Sports Illustrated subscription for him -- not as a gift, but as part of their campaign to make him mad. He needs to find out if he's going to be billed for the issue he just received in the mail. That's why he's so riled up. No doubt they enjoy his reactions to their pranks. If you haven't noticed, we frequently have more guests online now than was usual before. Most of them no doubt are these clowns.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Polite24 wrote:LOL...you're that angry about that? What the fuck?
It's not the magazine itself I'm pissed off about.

It's the possibility that I may have to pay for something I didn't order.

I'm not rich! I don't have a lot of money, because I didn't play sports in school or deal in drugs!

No, I once made the stupid mistake of turning in a couple of dope dealing jocks in my high school who would not stop harassing me. They were trying to get me to buy from them.

Big mistake. It only lead to more harassment. In the art class, my paintings were destroyed, and my life was threatened, and I had to leave high school.

Then I had an emotional and mental breakdown, spent three weeks in the psych-ward where patients were beaten including me, and one night I was raped.

Now, I'm still getting screwed!

So yeah! Having my pocket picked is a big deal for me, since I can't afford it.

Now, as Dickfilthy had said in another topic . . . . .
dickfilthy wrote:Hey POLUTE 66766 - a.k.a. "SESAME STREET BOY" - don't forget - if you take off your shoes and socks, you can count up to 20.
Yeah! So go take off your shoes and watch Sesame Street!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Since I was staying up till 4:00 like a fool, I gave in to temptation, paid our spamming friends a visit, and found this:
Anonymous 02/19/10(Fri)03:08 No.3371937

Hey i_hate_1981 and/or earl, if you're reading this please tell Fat Man that all of this is his fault and he continues to bring this upon himself.
Fat Man, don't feed the troll.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:

... Now, as Dickfilthy had said in another topic . . . . .
dickfilthy wrote:Hey POLUTE 66766 - a.k.a. "SESAME STREET BOY" - don't forget - if you take off your shoes and socks, you can count up to 20.
Come on, Fat Man. I know you've been under stress, but don't be so hard on the kid. He didn't know what has been going on. I'm sure he would be sympathetic.

Polite24, if you haven't already, please read my previous post in this topic for an explanation.

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:Since I was staying up till 4:00 like a fool, I gave in to temptation, paid our spamming friends a visit, and found this:
Anonymous 02/19/10(Fri)03:08 No.3371937

Hey i_hate_1981 and/or earl, if you're reading this please tell Fat Man that all of this is his fault and he continues to bring this upon himself.
Fat Man, don't feed the troll.
Well, to do that, to stop feeding the trolls, we would have to stop posting our opinions against sports in these forums, or else, only make posts praising sports.

No, I'm going to say what's on my mind. I'm not going to be bullied and intimidated into not speaking out against the corruption caused by sports, which is ruining our lives.

To not speak out against corruption is to condone it.

Earl

Post by Earl »

I don't mean you shouldn't post your opinions and observations about sports. I meant that you should ignore the 4channers since they feed off of your responses to them.

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:I don't mean you shouldn't post your opinions and observations about sports. I meant that you should ignore the 4channers since they feed off of your responses to them.
Well, they just like to suck off everybody.

These are the real leeches who are sucking off of society. In our schools, the classroom subjects are dumbed down to make it easier for jocks to get passing grades.

Residential areas have been bulldozed to make room for new sports arenas.

It is sports, the spots fans, and the jocks who have all been sucking off from the rest of us and making our lives Hell on Earth.

So, I will keep feeding the trolls until their bellies hang way down below their knobby knees and all the way down to the ground until their guts explode!

The trolls can suck on this!!!

rotten

Post by rotten »

Most likely they just filled out a subscription form in your name. I don't think they can force you to pay and it's not worth their time to try to pursue any sort of contract without even a signature authorization. I would recommend using the magazines you are receiving for the best purpose i can see fit. Namingly propping up an out of level table.
Where the gym teacher was always mad, And as far as we could tell, he only exercised his right to yell - Josh Joplin Group- Dutch Wonderland
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, coach.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

rotten wrote:Most likely they just filled out a subscription form in your name. I don't think they can force you to pay and it's not worth their time to try to pursue any sort of contract without even a signature authorization. I would recommend using the magazines you are receiving for the best purpose i can see fit. Namingly propping up an out of level table.
I thought about that, but after I tore up the magazine and shit-canned it, I had to wash my hands to get rid of that locker-room smell.

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Good afternoon Earl.
Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:

... Now, as Dickfilthy had said in another topic . . . . .
Come on, Fat Man. I know you've been under stress, but don't be so hard on the kid. He didn't know what has been going on. I'm sure he would be sympathetic.

Polite24, if you haven't already, please read my previous post in this topic for an explanation.
You're right Earl.

But when Polite24 said the following . . . . .
He seemed to imply that I'm angry about getting the magazine itself.

It's not the magazine that pisses me off so much as the possibility that the cost of the subscription might be charged to my bank account.

Polite24 needs to go back and re-read my post, then he would know that it's the possible cost of the subscription that pisses me off, and not the magazine itself.

Not only does Polite24 have a problem with numbers, but he also seems to have a problem with reading comprehension.

Of course, it's really not his fault. He can't help it.

It's because they don't teach science, math, and reading comprehension in our high schools anymore.

They only teach how to play Charades and how to fold paper footballs.

Whoops! I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist saying that!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Although he may not have read your first post in this topic carefully enough (maybe he did, maybe he didn't), I doubt that Polite24's problem is that he has difficulty with reading comprehension. Aside from last night, the last time he had posted was December 24. That was even before the controversy with Andy. So, unless he has been browsing the forum as a guest all this time, he probably has no idea what has been going on.

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Ripping it up was a little extreme, Fat Man. Couldn't you have donated it to a library? Anything that gets kids reading has merit. Are you sure it wasn't a gift from someone?
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:Ripping it up was a little extreme, Fat Man. Couldn't you have donated it to a library? Anything that gets kids reading has merit. Are you sure it wasn't a gift from someone?
No, it wasn't a gift from anyone.

A couple of weeks ago, our forum was raided by SPAMmers from 4chan.org and we were all harassed by these moronic sports-tards. But I got the worse of it.

My E-mail address, phone number, and my residential address was posted at Encyclopedia Dramatica, and then I got a bunch of harassing phone calls, and a flood of E-mail subscription to all kinds of trashy Sports Newsletters, to which I had to unsubscribe. I don't like having my in-box flooded with worthless sports trash!

Also, I'm sure the public libraries have plenty of Sports Illustrated magazines, so why should I donate one more.

Also, there are far better magazines to get kids reading. Astronomy magazines are the best, because they have a lot of beautiful photos of galaxies, stars clusters, and planetary images.

National Geographic magazines are also very good.

Who in Hell wants to look at a bunch of photos of ugly ape-men in tight pants?

Also, I just hope that the cost of the subscription does not get charged to my bank account.