73 users online?

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Lewis

Re: 73 users online?

Post by Lewis »

Earl wrote:No, I don't believe that it was a matter of Samdaman :x really being as popular as he claimed to be. Personally I don't believe that most of those 73 visitors online were Samdaman's :x friends. I think they had probably heard about the conflict at our website and wanted to see what was going on. They wanted action. They wanted to see a fight! :lol: There was even an element of drama. "Will Samdaman :x finally be banned? Will the latest attempt to ban him succeed? Tune in tomorrow to find out!" So, when Spammy :x was finally banned for good, the show was over; and there went our audience.
Maybe we should come up with a new storyline too get new visitors.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Lewis wrote:
Earl wrote:No, I don't believe that it was a matter of Samdaman :x really being as popular as he claimed to be. Personally I don't believe that most of those 73 visitors online were Samdaman's :x friends. I think they had probably heard about the conflict at our website and wanted to see what was going on. They wanted action. They wanted to see a fight! :lol: There was even an element of drama. "Will Samdaman :x finally be banned? Will the latest attempt to ban him succeed? Tune in tomorrow to find out!" So, when Spammy :x was finally banned for good, the show was over; and there went our audience.
Maybe we should come up with a new storyline too get new visitors.
Or perhaps we need to get some new hateful visitors to argue with.
Do you have a request for me? I don't mind signing up to a sports forum, going into the section reserved for arguments between members (which there tends to be on a lot of sports websites knowing the aggressive, dominant nature of some of the more "macho" fans (which brings up another question, how is it "macho" to type some nasty words into a forum to get other people's goats? Seems that these hard guys are too cowardly to say it to the people face-to-face, a bit like me!)) and starting a thread about hating sports and putting a link to this site up in it, if it'll make you lot happy!
Although I already did something like that on the Sporting News, in the Smack Room section which is reserved for all the nasty, vicious verbal fights between members. I expected the abuse and fury to come down on me like a ton of bricks but all I got was this (check out the link I put in as well!):
http://forums.sportingnews.com/viewtopi ... 0d6336a1b2
A bit underwhelming, really. Perhaps someone could recommend me a more boorish, abusive sports forum where I could get us some new haters to fight with? Or perhaps someone could drop Samdaman a nice message and see if he's up for another round of arguing? Come on, you know you want to! Who's up for a big showdown of brain vs. brawn?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Ah, the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Earl

Post by Earl »

Uhhh, I'm feeling a slight masochistic twinge ... Come on, Spammy :x ! Beat me! Beat me! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Hit me again! Harder! Harder! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (Good grief! What am I saying? :shock: )
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Hurt me more!

More! More!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Skul wrote:Hurt me more!

More! More!
Don't try me! Or I'll have to get this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6qpgLvH30
YOU WANT PAIN? I'LL GIVE YOU PAIN!
THIS SONG BREAKS MY HEART! WHAT HAVE THESE PEOPLE DONE TO THE ART OF MUSIC?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

At the moment I see there are only 4 users online. Far less than last night when there were up to 16, which made me believe the 4channers were online and suiting up for a raid, as they said on The Departed.
I was quite sure there probably would be no raid but it's fun to think about! It's like preparing for an attack on your military base during a video game. No real physical harm done to players on either side, but it's still a battle of sorts!
Anyways, I'm guessing the low number of users online now is because of the time difference between here and America where the 4channers on /sp/ are mainly based. Right now it's 10:45am here in England so over in America it will be anywhere between 4-9 hours behind that. So most of the 4channers will be asleep and not in any position to spam as they dream of pink fluffy clouds, little sheep grazing and the BIG GAME!
So I know when will be safe to come on here and the server won't get run down. About this time.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

Mrs. Earl is a big fan of yours. She loves hearing me read your posts out loud to her. :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Earl wrote:Mrs. Earl is a big fan of yours. She loves hearing me read your posts out loud to her. :lol:
Well I'm more than happy to keep her with a supply of fresh material! It makes me a happy guy to know I have a fan. That's probably why I spend so long here and not out and about where I don't have such kind company and supporters!

Best regards,
i_like_1981