AMW - John Hamilton Little League Coach A Pedophile!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: AMW - John Hamilton Little League Coach A Pedophile!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:This is a good reason why parents should keep their children out of sports.
By the same reasoning, one would have to keep one's children out of the Boy Scouts.
When we were living in a small town up in Minnesota my mother kept us out of the Boy Scouts. There was a scandal (like there is in a lot of dirty little towns) concerning one of the scout leaders. He was butt-banging boys during their over-night camping trips.

Hell, one of our police officers was fired from the police department in St. Cloud after he raped a 12 year old girl, yet he was able to get a job as a cop in the little town where we lived.
Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Why is it that all of these scumbags in sports have so much money?

Oh! I know why!

It's because jocks and sports fans like to rip off money from people who don't like sports!
How do they do that?
By hacking into bank accounts. I'm still getting Sports Illustrated ragazines in my mail and today I got three invoices charging me a total of $35 dollars.

I'm just glad I got a new debit card with a new number issued to me.

Sports Illustrated profits from people being harassed and bullied around. It,s a criminal organization like the NFL and the NBA. These top sports organizations are the new MAFIA.

Every time somebody's life is ruined, I'm sure money exchanges hands.

They would cut their own mothers' throats for a dime!

They're scum!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Ugh @ the bills. What u going to do?
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:Ugh @ the bills. What u going to do?
I'm not going to do jack shit!

If they want that money so bad, they can just stick their heads up the fucking chimney stack and whistle for it, or they can go out and whore for it!

I refuse to pay them. Of course, they can't charge my bank account now because I got a new debit card with a new number. So I tore up the invoices and put them in the envelope and included a letter saying I refuse to pay for a subscription I did not order. I also mention that for the past month I had been on the receiving end of cyber-bullying. Then I concluded my letter by saying "Eat shit and DIE and have a nice day!" then I dropped it in the mail slot.

But then, I don't have to be polite to people involved in sports.

Actually, I can't be polite to sport people at all.

You see, I have brain damage, the result of all the beatings I received from bullies when I was going to school.

The polite part of my brain is damaged, so when dealing with sports people, I can only cuss and swear like a ship load of sailors.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

I am sorry for ur brain damage. That must have been very traumatizing as a child, my love. :( I hate for your credit to be ruins, so maybe when u feel better write a calmer letter explaining this to them?
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:I am sorry for ur brain damage. That must have been very traumatizing as a child, my love. :( I hate for your credit to be ruins, so maybe when u feel better write a calmer letter explaining this to them?
I already explained it to them.

I told them about being a member of an anti-sports forum on the internet, and how somebody posted my phone number and how I got harassing phone calls from sports fans and getting billed for subscriptions to sports ragazines that I did not order. Then I told them how much I hate sports, and why they should all eat shit and die, then I wished them a nice day!

But when it comes to dealing with sports people, I don't give polite explanations. They are scum and don't deserve a polite response!

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

I am sure ur good luck is on the up.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:I am sure ur good luck is on the up.
Yeah, there comes a time when you have to spit in your hands, hitch up your britches, and start cutting throats!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, ACTUALLY, I prefer kicking ass instead!

I want then to live so they can . . . . .

SUFFER!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Earl

Post by Earl »

We are all bozos in this forum. :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:We are all bozos in this forum. :lol:
WHO ME???

WHO YOU CALLING A BOZO???

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, let's get this back on topic again.

We're talking about sports coached who are pedo-perves!

sparkle wrote:
Fat Man wrote:And of course, as we all know, sports was invented over 2,500 years ago by wealthy old male perverts who liked to butt-bang little boys and athletic young men.

That's why the ancient Greek culture went into decline.

And sports is destroying our country right now.
I think u not understand erosmenos/erastes relatonships. Nothing to do with sports and pedophilia was still illegal. If the boy did not have facial hair, he was not touchable. Considering ppl lived to be 30, having sex at 15 is not so strange. The Greek civilization fell because of inferior military technology to Roman soldiers, u know? Comparing ancient Greek culture to modern pedophila just makes no sense. Touching the kiddies is not sleeping with a teenager in that period.
Just because the life expectancy back then was much shorter, that is still no excuse to have sex with little children, when perhaps they were not yet emotionally ready to have any kind of sexual contact.

Now, here in the USA the age of 18 is the legal age on consent. In Canada 16 is the legal age of consent.

Of course, the ACLU and NAMBLA are fighting to for legislation that would lower the age of consent and eventually repeal all the age of consent laws.

And thanks to sports causing the quality of education in the USA to go down the crapper, in the future more and more people will be uneducated, and poverty will increase, and it looks like in the 2100s humans will have a shorter life expectancy, and people will use that as an excuse to butt-bang little children.

So, it's all coming together. Sports destroying education, increasing poverty resulting in shorter life expectancies in the future and NAMBLA and the ACLU fighting to do away with age of consent laws.

Then it will be OK to fuck little babies!

Yeah! Real nice scenario!

NOT
Fat Man wrote:And of course, as we all know, sports was invented over 2,500 years ago by wealthy old male perverts who liked to butt-bang little boys and athletic young men.

That's why the ancient Greek culture went into decline.

And sports is destroying our country right now.
sparkle wrote:I think u not understand erosmenos/erastes relatonships.
Ray wrote:you're darn tootin' I don't know much about the erosmos/erastes/testes relationship. Something tells me you know more than you should.
sparkle wrote:I sent u a PM. That isn't funny, Ray, and that is the last thing I will say to you publicly.
Sparkle, you need to understand that both Ray and I, we are the two most cynical members of this forum. OK?

Yes, I do understand that eromenos/erastes relationships was an ancient Greek custom. But that still doesn't make it right.

Our ancestors were wrong about a lot of things.

There was a time when everybody thought the earth was flat. Now we know it's round.

There was a time when everybody thought that all the planets revolved around the earth. But Copernicus and Galileo game along and proved that it is the earth and all the planets that revolve around the sun instead.

So, this eromenos/erastes relationships thing as practiced by the ancient Greeks is just plane wrong!

Oh, and as I had mentioned before in some other forum topic, according a Gallop Poll, about 20% percent of the USA population believes that the sun revolves around the earth.

They are obviously a product of the declining quality of education here in the USA, thanks to sports.

Ah! Me thinks the plot thickens!!!

Sports causing the decline in the quality of education and increasing poverty in the USA, more and more people believing that the sun revolves around the earth, and the ACLU and NAMBLA fighting to get legislation passed to do away with the age of consent laws.

Yeah! What a glorious future we will have in the 2100s! People only living 30 to 40 years again, nobody able to read or write, and rich old perverts who smell bad butt-banging little children.

NOT!!!
Last edited by Fat Man on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

But a 15 year old boy is not a child in ancient Greece. U can't compare molesting a ten year old to consensual sex with a teenager when ur life was half over, u were in military, earning ur own keep. A 15 year old in today's society is much different as well, I agree. That is their culture. Not ours. U can't compare it to now. It is also more philosophical in nature and more dependent on societal attitudes.

But we are not going to agree. It is more useful to move forward and worry about how law is formulated now
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:But a 15 year old boy is not a child in ancient Greece. U can't compare molesting a ten year old to consensual sex with a teenager when ur life was half over, u were in military, earning ur own keep. A 15 year old in today's society is much different as well, I agree. That is their culture. Not ours. U can't compare it to now. It is also more philosophical in nature and more dependent on societal attitudes.

But we are not going to agree. It is more useful to move forward and worry about how law is formulated now
Sorry, I disagree.

Believing that's it's OK to have sex with children is like still believing that the earth is flat.

It's just one more thing our ancestors were wrong about.

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

:roll: I think we will be OK if we just don't molest children now.