HELP! I'M BEING HARASSED THROUGH PHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
i_like_1981

Re: HELP! I'M BEING HARASSED THROUGH PHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS

Post by i_like_1981 »

Indurrago wrote:Thanks for the link, 1981. I skimmed through the threads, shouldn't be surprised I see lots anonymous users. What's up with the accusation that this site deletes "every" post(pro-sport) that we don't agree on. They're just making up crap if they can't produce any evidence for it. If this site deleted most of them, the most threads would't make sense with responses to missing posts.
Hi Indurrago.

Yeah, the "Anonymous" deal is very popular on there. It helps shield them from the hundreds of people they most severely piss off! It's so much harder dealing with an enemy when he hides under an "Anonymous" veil.

Me, I like my enemies direct, gutsy and well-equipped with a good case to come and take me on! These people seem to be just cowards.

And I don't know where they're getting the idea from that we delete all pro-sports posts or posts made by those with opposite voice.

Although I guess the recent loss of the thread called "Fat Man was right..." in the Forum Games topic has gone to further validate their argument. That's why I think it should have stayed. The aim of the game is to prove them wrong and us right, not surrender the moral high ground to them!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Who cares what they think? It's just someone trying to get a reaction. I am sure they don't like me, but like they know me? Who cares?
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

sparkle wrote:Who cares what they think? It's just someone trying to get a reaction. I am sure they don't like me, but like they know me? Who cares?
Hmm... good point there. I have read around and noticed that the main reason they troll is to get long, droning answers out of us. And I did indeed give them the satisfaction. Perhaps ignoring that "Fat Man is right" topic would have been the best idea. They're just after heated tirades to put up on 4chan and laugh at with their buddies. I'm not supplying them with any more material. It's why my posts have become a bit shorter of late. Too many words means a bigger joke for them! Although I'm quite sure the reason behind their contempt for long posts is their inability to have a proper discussion with people of opposite voice on a forum, as civil opponents and not contemptible enemies. They don't understand the art of debating and so it has to be eradicated to satisfy them. Well, in that case, I'm slightly torn. To make long posts or to not make long posts? I'll think about that over... guess what, a cup of tea. :D

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

To be or not to be ... To make long posts or not make long posts. That is the question. The problem is that they are not interested in having a debate or a discussion. They just want to play games; you and I want to have discussions with those who have points of view different from our own. In resolving your conflict, there are several facts to consider. First of all, since they do not know your name, your telephone number, and your mailing address, you don't have to deal with them. Second, all of them have been banned from this forum (including the games board now). So, if I were you, I wouldn't allow them to influence you to keep your posts short. You should feel free to use as much verbiage as you please. Besides, if you stop checking their sports board, you'll never know what they're saying about you anyway, as if that really mattered (which it doesn't). Feel free to give full reign to your verbosity, and I'll do the same. :lol: Don't let them spoil the fun. :lol:

By the way, I now regret deleting that match-up chart. (I was just in a deleting frame of mind.) It was funny. :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I like reading the posts by I_like_1981 and by Earl.

Yes, I also like putting up long posts.

We put up long posts because we have a lot to say, especially when it comes to discussing education, and political issues and social issues.

These are complex subjects which can not be discussed in just short little 5 word sentences like, "DUH, I LIKE FOOTBALL, DUH!" or "DUH, YOU ARE FAGS, DUH!" which really says nothing. Go to all the sports forums and most of the members of those forums have nothing to say.

Actually, they're really wasting their time putting text on sports web sites. It should be pictures only since most sports fans can't read above the 2ed or 3rd grade level.

Yeah, I know, I'm being a fat bitch again!!!

Now, I have been having problems with my computer. I might have picked up some malicious software or something, and I blame it on the recent harassment I had been getting.

My computer now runs really slow, and I can't open new windows in my Mozilla Firefox browser, and I can't upload attachments, so I'm not able to upload images to my new web site. There are a lot of things I can't do anymore!

Yeah! Thank you sports fans!

I could not get a decent education in school because of sports. In school my oil paintings I had been working on in the art class were destroyed by drug-dealing jocks, and now, I can't upload any artwork using Mozilla Firefox anymore. Yes, I can still post images hosted at my Photo Bucket website, but I can't upload new images anymore until I get this problem with my computer fixed.

Before this century is out, there will be nothing but sports channels on TV. Sports is already beginning to take over some of the other channels. On the Science Fiction Channel they have been showing wrestling matches, and on Spike TV they have been showing more and more wrestling or boxing.

Eventually there will be nothing but sports web sites on the Internet and everything else will be closed down. Before this century is over, by 2100 there will be no more public libraries. Schools are already closing down. Yeah, that should make the sports fans happy!

The USA will no longer have an educated middle class. Most of the people will be poor and uneducated living in single axle trailer homes and watching sports on black & white TVs with rabbit-ear antennas.

And the jocks will become the new MAFIA crime bosses.

All because sports will be the only thing allowed in the USA by 2100.

Well, I hope all the jocks and sports fans in the future will die from cancer or all kinds of diseases because there will be no doctors or medical science to treat them. Also there will be nobody who knows how to treat sports injuries so that many jocks will be crawling on the ground dragging a broken leg behind them.

That is what kind of world we will have in the future when there is nothing but sports.

By the year 2150 there will be no electricity, no indoor plumbing, and people will be living in mud huts and sports fans will have to ride ox carts to the sports arenas to watch any games and the arenas will be lit with torches or oil lamps during night games.

That will be because sports is all there will be, and there will be nothing else.

There will be no more science, no more technology, no more medicine, no more art or music.

Only sports, and people will be living only 30 or 40 years at the most, and dying in their mud huts.

Have a happy future sports fans!

I'm outta here!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Thanks for the compliment, Fat Man. I am a strong believer in the use of long posts to convey one's points. To use long posts is to show a willlingness to add new thoughts and opinions to the topic. It also allows you to support your points and show a clear understanding of the thread and what people are saying. I like using pictures but all these so-called "shoops" that the 4channers do are just annoying and a waste of time. It doesn't take a single brain cell to add a huge word onto an image using Photoshop. A child could do that with ease. They may think we're idiots for not understanding their lingo and "copypastas" but some of the posters on the /sp/ board (whom I can not differentiate between due to their constant habit of remaining "Anonymous") are the most stupid, useless boneheads sat behind a computer. What I love is how they branded one of my posts as "nerd rage" but they forget what they're using to express their more-than-unkind opinions on me and launch their "raids" on a website that they clearly feel threatened by having around. That's right, a computer. Such technology has only been possible through the research and expertise of the nerds and geeks they seem to take so much satisfaction in bullying. It's lucky the "nerds and geeks" who people like them bullied so much weren't too badly discouraged from trying hard in life by their hatred otherwise some great inventors would never have found the inspiration to work hard and we wouldn't have a lot of this incredible technology of today. I've seen the odd 4channer who admits to being a geek and that is fine. Being a geek and liking sports is okay in my book, but when you turn on people also like yourself but different in only one significant way (i.e. interest in sports), it's just hypocrisy and stupidity. Sports really do this to some people. I have seen it. They create huge barriers and gaps between like-minded people and incite hatred between the two. Difference becomes a sin. The fact is, unless you're just like them, you're not one of them and therefore you deserve all the hate that is coming your way. Anyways, to wrap this up, internet forums NEED long posts. Perhaps in 4chan it is uncool to submit a post that requires more than an ounce of intelligence; anything more than "hahahaha butthurt jagsfag detected lulz" is deemed as insulting their intelligence and met with boorish, intolerant remarks. But when you come onto a forum like this or able2know and want to rise up the charts there, five or six words just will not cut the cheese. Large amounts of text are completely necessary to create online friendships, prove and discuss an important point in an argument and inform people of how your personal experiences have shaped your opinion. Using abbreviations and few words may be standard practice and considered the norm on forums like 4chan but if you want a real chance at bringing down or discrediting the ideology of a forum like this one you have to be ready to write an essay for the purpose. Because just adding stupid "shoops" or standard sports bore rhetoric like like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR A FAGGOT GET A LIFE NERD" is just proving our ideas right. And to use a sports metaphor, that makes it 1-0 to us, full-time!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

sparkle

Post by sparkle »

It's fine if the text is relevant. Some people just like to keep reveling in old sorrows or telling the same story over and over and over and over and over and over. New information is great!
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Earl

Post by Earl »

The problem with reliving the disappointing or traumatic past over and over again is that it doesn't seem to go anywhere. Besides, there's the rest of one's life to consider.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related