PARENTS BEAT UP PRINCIPAL FOR SEEKING SEXUAL FAVORS!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

PARENTS BEAT UP PRINCIPAL FOR SEEKING SEXUAL FAVORS!

Post by Fat Man »

Oh! This good!

http://travelsinn.info/index.php?topic= ... 7#msg72727
Parents beat up principal for seeking sexual favors
March 19, 2010, 10:14:59 PM

Several parents of a private school in Chhattisgarh beat up a 50-year-old principal Thursday, after girls complained to their families that he was seeking sexual favors from them, in return for higher marks in exams. Dozens of parents and family members of several Class 9 and Class 10 girls of Maharishi Vidya Mandir based in Bhilai town, some 30 km west of capital Raipur, thronged the school and grilled Kamaljeet Singh Chhabra for allegedly seeking sexual favors from girls in exchange for higher marks.

"Several Class nine and Class 10 girls recorded the principal's voice on their mobile phones in which Chhabra can be heard seeking sexual favors in exchange for higher marks. When the girls informed their parents, they lost their cool and stormed into the school and beat up the principal", Additional Superintendent of Police M.L. Kotwani told IANS.

He said the principal received injuries on his face. Later, the parents lodged a first information report (FIR) against the principal who was yet to be arrested. The angry parents also ransacked Chhabra's chamber.
I say, good for them.

All over the world more and more people are getting sick and tired of pedophile scum trying to put the make on their children.

I just hope that eventually people in the USA will have the guts to do the same.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!