Paul Shirley To Haiti: 'Maybe Use A Condom Once In A While'

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
sparkle

Re: Paul Shirley To Haiti: 'Maybe Use A Condom Once In A Whi

Post by sparkle »

Nick and Black Dog, don't stop. It was just getting good! :shock:
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Sorry was helping a friend of mine with English homework... Even though we have the same difficulties with it.

Anyways, 1981 is right. Anything that releases a chemical into your body that you don't naturally consume from foods and normal drinks is definitely going to be bad for you.
You shouldn't put animals in a situation where they're forced to inhale the fumes of anything, especially cigarettes or marijuana. It's bad for that animal, let alone the owner. The animal deserves the best life it can get, not one where it's forced to get 2nd hand smoke of any kind getting stuck in their nose or lungs.
Imagine how YOU would like it if you had the stench of something bad stuck in your nose, the effects of the smoke plaguing you. You're not able to get enough exercise because you can't breathe well, and you can't greet anyone because you're either too ill to care.
Nick

Post by Nick »

...You really need to get high, like really.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

sparkle wrote:Nick and Black Dog, don't stop. It was just getting good! :shock:
He's kind of losing his novelty now. The sarcastic, one-sentence posts were fun for a while but now they're getting a bit predictable. And I don't like his stance on drug usage. An intelligent, computer-orientated student who is more on the "geek" side of the social spectrum that smokes weed? It contradicts itself. Anyone with half a brain would stay well away from that stuff. It takes even less brainpower to promote its usage!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
greencom

Post by greencom »

Nick,
You sound like an illegal substance user and abuser, you are of little use on this forum, go back to whatever rathole you came from.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Nick, when I was your age, I never had any desire to smoke marijuana or take illegal drugs. I didn't need to; I just let my imagination run wild. I don't mean to put you down; and I don't know you personally, of course. But you really should reconsider what you're doing. You might get into real trouble. Many people who abuse alchoholic beverages or illegal drugs are using them as an escape. I fear that you may be in that category. Well-adjusted kids who have common sense know better than to abuse drugs. You may think that what you're doing is no big deal; but if you're ever busted for possession, you'll regret it. Just offering a little bit of fatherly advice ...
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Earl wrote:Nick, when I was your age, I never had any desire to smoke marijuana or take illegal drugs. I didn't need to; I just let my imagination run wild. I don't mean to put you down; and I don't know you personally, of course. But you really should reconsider what you're doing. You might get into real trouble. Many people who abuse alchoholic beverages or illegal drugs are using them as an escape. I fear that you may be in that category. Well-adjusted kids who have common sense know better than to abuse drugs. You may think that what you're doing is no big deal; but if you're ever busted for possession, you'll regret it. Just offering a little bit of fatherly advice ...
Agreed. You should stop now before it gets even worse.

And by the way, you might want to reconsider putting your address as your location. Even though you stated that you are moving, it is not impossible to find out your new location just based on what you said. If we were anything like the 4chan trolls, you would be screwed by now. And said it was stupid of Fat Man to have any information available, while it would be quite easy to track you down. You're lucky we have a conscience unlike them.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

greencom wrote:Nick,
You sound like an illegal substance user and abuser, you are of little use on this forum, go back to whatever rathole you came from.
That would be 4chan. Wherever else? It's called "The Internet's Asshole" for a reason, like he told me, and that's because its entire membership consists of nothing but them.
Nick wrote:The addictive drug part, though, I call BS.
That's what all addicts say. Do you not see? The drug has already taken you in. You're encouraging our members to take it and disregarding all of its bad health effects. What happens next shall be a surprise to you but not to us...
Nick wrote:Weed is good for you bro.
Oh yes, it is. That's why addicts end up bald, emaciated, unable to do anything for themselves and then DEAD before they've even reached 30. You claim to be an intelligent student. You're not really showing it, are you? In fact, I reckon you're making all this "weed" stuff up to rub some people the wrong way. It sounds like you're lying to us about a few things.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Nick

Post by Nick »

1981... Do you know when someone is joking, being sarcastic, or trolling? Seriously, it was pretty obvious I was just playing along with Blackdog this whole time.

Weed is good for you bro.

But in all seriousness, even health teachers at schools admit the drug itself has no addictive qualities. Addiction is when your body goes batshit crazy when you don't have a drug in your body. For instance, when in withdrawl from narcotics (Cocaine, Morphine, etc.), everything hurts because the chemicals which nullify the small pains you experience throughout the day are depleted. (Whenever you move a muscle, you're pulling on a bone, etc.)

TL;DR... It is physically impossible to become addicted to marijuana.

And I was kind of looking forward to some attempt at trolling. (To Baddy)

And I've implied multiple times in this thread that I'm joking.

I have smoked pot before though, other than the day long headache not too bad of an experience.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I'm sorry, Nick. I guess I just don't have much of a sense of humour when it comes to 4chan enthusiasts. I really don't. It's no surprise, either - they must have called me a "faggot" about 550 times. What is their obsession with that word "fag" and its variants? The 4channers seem to be very keen on this word indeed. It's rare to find a 4chan post that doesn't contain the word "fag" in any form. Would you be able to shed some light on this, Nick?

Oh, and as for HugeFanOfBadReligion, I found this on a recent thread on 4chan:
4channer wrote:Wow, whichever one of you who is HugeFanOfBadReligion sure made a tl;dr intro post
Any comments you would like to make? (Don't worry, I don't suspect you - I know how much contempt the 4channers have for long posts. ;) Anything with more than 15 words is laughed at for being a "mini-essay".)

Best regards,
i_like_1981

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

i_like_1981 wrote:Oh, and as for HugeFanOfBadReligion, I found this on a recent thread on 4chan:
4channer wrote:Wow, whichever one of you who is HugeFanOfBadReligion sure made a tl;dr intro post
Any comments you would like to make? (Don't worry, I don't suspect you - I know how much contempt the 4channers have for long posts. ;) Anything with more than 15 words is laughed at for being a "mini-essay".)

Best regards,
i_like_1981
What is a tl;dr? I'll be sure to look that up in the urban dictionary. I don't know what to say. It's pretty sad that they can't even tell who any of their trolls are. Don't worry, I'm not a 4chan troll, and I would rather eat a jar full of maggots than to side with 4chan. In fact, I didn't even know who 4chan was until I heard about them on this site when I was reading this site before I registered. And the first time I heard about them here I thought it was just a short name for "Channel 4". It's pretty sad that these guys actually waste their time reading a thread just to troll it, because if they know who I am, then they seriously need to find something to do.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama