Enough is enough

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Earl

Re: Enough is enough

Post by Earl »

Hey, I just noticed Nick's new signature! :lol: :lol: I must say it's quite an improvement. :mrgreen: (Mrs. Earl and I both cracked up. :lol: :lol: )
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Nick was more of a /b/rainless idiot. Nonetheless, 4chan is an annoying site that should cease to exist. Ever since its creation, it's been nothing but trouble.
Now, if I predicted correctly, he will tell his troll buddies about this site, and we might get a wave of idiots. No worries though, just keep ignoring and banning and you should be fine.
By the way, I'm glad you're staying Greencom. We need all the people we can get. I know it's been a tough time for the forum being unable to hold intelligent discussions because the children want to know what the big kids are up to, and I totally agree it's ridiculous. They, the idiots, will probably stop coming to troll here after a while. It's happened a lot from what I've seen.
greencom

Post by greencom »

Blackdog4444,
Thank you , it's nice to be a welcomed member of this forum, I feel that I''m among friends. Yes I'm sure we will be a target of attacks from now on, brats will be brats, but as you say, just ignore and ban.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

greencom wrote:Blackdog4444,
Thank you , it's nice to be a welcomed member of this forum, I feel that I''m among friends. Yes I'm sure we will be a target of attacks from now on, brats will be brats, but as you say, just ignore and ban.
Welcome back Greencom.

I'm so glad you decided to stay with us.

We're almost like family here.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Like most people like to say, "Don't feed the trolls".
Feed our troll though. He helps a lot.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I like Nick's new signature. Very clever, and even better, it's true! That was his only way of defending himself from any heat he brought on himself. Well at that age you should start to take responsibility for your own actions! Anyway, he's gone now. He wasn't much of a threat but it was annoying seeing his pointless posts enter the hundreds in a matter of days and cover the entire board. It's pointless to do that to attract attention unless you really have lots to say, plenty of mini-essays you have to let people read. Starting a topic called "Hockey is cool" and then giving people a total of two short sentences to explain why... on an anti-sports forum? Hmm, something tells me this member ain't going to be a great deal of use.

He may come back under a new username, but he'd better do a good job of changing his style so that we don't suss him out again. We've got some very clever people on these boards who know when they're just being taken for a ride! Well, the obvious exception would be the "john" thing but we all like the odd rant at what seems to be an obnoxious sports bore, don't we?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:I like Nick's new signature. Very clever, and even better, it's true! That was his only way of defending himself from any heat he brought on himself. Well at that age you should start to take responsibility for your own actions! Anyway, he's gone now. He wasn't much of a threat but it was annoying seeing his pointless posts enter the hundreds in a matter of days and cover the entire board. It's pointless to do that to attract attention unless you really have lots to say, plenty of mini-essays you have to let people read. Starting a topic called "Hockey is cool" and then giving people a total of two short sentences to explain why... on an anti-sports forum? Hmm, something tells me this member ain't going to be a great deal of use.

He may come back under a new username, but he'd better do a good job of changing his style so that we don't suss him out again. We've got some very clever people on these boards who know when they're just being taken for a ride! Well, the obvious exception would be the "john" thing but we all like the odd rant at what seems to be an obnoxious sports bore, don't we?

Best regards,
i_like_1981
I remember back when I was 14 years old, and I must say that I was a Hell of a lot more mature than he was. When I was 13 years old, I scored 150 point on a standard IQ test, and I was always hanging out in the public libraries and bringing back a load of books home on my bicycle.

I was able to hold conversations with adults. No, I don't claim to have been quite as mature as adults. I was still just a kid, but I was able to hold a reasonable mature conversation, and I mostly talked about what I have read in books, science being my favorite subject, especially Astronomy.

So, I didn't waste my time with silly nonsense.

Although Nick is 14 years old, trying to have a conversation with him was like having a conversation with a Kindergartner.

Well, I'm just glad that he's been sent back to the Romper Room crowd at 4chan.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Lewis

Post by Lewis »

And now a moment of music to commemorate this event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
Earl

Post by Earl »

Ah, yes. When Andy left, I was very sad :( ; but when I had finally banned Nick ("I'm a 14 year old child"), I felt like ... celebratin'. :P :lol: :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Lewis wrote:And now a moment of music to commemorate this event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
Ah yes, it feels like 1980 again! (I need a bit of a change from 1981 every now and again. :D) Double the fun for me. Nick is now banned and I get to go back into the past. I love this song.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blackdog4444 wrote:Like most people like to say, "Don't feed the trolls".
Feed our troll though. He helps a lot.
yeah. We need to get him a nice bridge to live under. : )

I Hope We Lose!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Earl wrote:Ah, yes. When Andy left, I was very sad :( ; but when I had finally banned Nick ("I'm a 14 year old child"), I felt like ... celebratin'. :P :lol: :mrgreen:
Nick just had to go, didn't he? I like the amendment to his signature. Very appropriate - everyone's signature should reflect their character to some extent. Nick's was bang-on perfect. I wonder who was behind that most comedic change?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

Don't look at me. I didn't do it. :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

*Ahem*

That woulda been me. :mrgreen:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Skul wrote:*Ahem*

That woulda been me. :mrgreen:
You must have a whale of a time, changing those signatures, making those sports bores' names bold and pink, giving out those Jerseys of Shame and changing those ranks. With great power comes great... fun.

Best regards,
i_like_1981