Read a cool article on Cracked.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Nick

Read a cool article on Cracked.

Post by Nick »

http://www.cracked.com/article_18477_th ... -time.html

The 5 Most Badass and Possible Insane Athletes of All Time.

I figured some of you would like it.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
sparkle

Re: Read a cool article on Cracked.

Post by sparkle »

Cracked is whack. :shock:
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
i_like_1981

Re: Read a cool article on Cracked.

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:http://www.cracked.com/article_18477_th ... -time.html

The 5 Most Badass and Possible Insane Athletes of All Time.

I figured some of you would like it.
Oh yes, some of our members would like it, Nick. They're the ones whose names are in pink and have a very nice jersey avatar with their sexual orientation printed on the top. Perhaps you should get in contact with some of them; you might make some like-minded friends on here. There is hope. But I am using that word "mind" in its most flexible terms. It's hard to say someone has a mind at all when their only two thoughts are "OH THAY DON LIKE SPORTS! WE GONNA GET DEM!" or "OH DID YOU SEE DAT LIKE BADASS PLAY? COLTS RULE!" Now go on, keep those burgers flipping, then you might just make enough money to buy a drink and get to the bar for DA BIG GAME!

To put it in words you and your ilk may understand: Sure is /sp/artan in here!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.