ATTENTION: members of 4chan

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
SmartSportsPerson
Sportsman

Re: ATTENTION: members of 4chan

Post by SmartSportsPerson »

You seem to always wonder why the 4channers like to troll you. I begin to understand now. I mean, some of you write reports on what happens when they decide to go for you and post them up here. The best way of dealing with it is to just ignore what they are doing and they'll get bored. Believe it or not, they're human too. Although I hear /b/ is a real hell of the internet sort of place. Lots of shit gets started there. Go check it out if you want (which you don't).
Earl

Post by Earl »

Thanks for the friendly advice.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

SmartSportsPerson wrote:You seem to always wonder why the 4channers like to troll you. I begin to understand now. I mean, some of you write reports on what happens when they decide to go for you and post them up here. The best way of dealing with it is to just ignore what they are doing and they'll get bored. Believe it or not, they're human too. Although I hear /b/ is a real hell of the internet sort of place. Lots of shit gets started there. Go check it out if you want (which you don't).
Ah yes, trying to put us off writing our long posts, are you? Are you trying to reduce us to the /sp/artan level of not being able to write a post of more than 10 words? Well, tough shit! We can say what we want on here and can say it in as many words as we want to. The way I see it, the longer the post, the higher the IQ. And looking at your posts I hardly have you down as a "Smart"SportsPerson as your username suggests!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
James

Post by James »

yeah, this guy is a bit cheeky. gettin you mad, 1981, am I right?
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

James wrote:yeah, this guy is a bit cheeky. gettin you mad, 1981, am I right?
Guess what, James...

You got that?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.