Some nice jokes I discovered yesterday.

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Wilda Amannt

Some nice jokes I discovered yesterday.

Post by Wilda Amannt »

Hi.

Hope you appreciate reading it.

A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "If I show you a definitely good strategy, will you give me a no cost consume?" The bartender considers it, then agrees. The guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues.

After the man finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "If I demonstrate you an even far better trick, will you give me free of charge drinks for your rest of the evening?" The bartender agrees, thinking that no technique could possibly be far better than the very first. The guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a small piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to perform the blues. The man reaches into another pocket and pulls out a little bullfrog, who begins to sing along when using the rat's music.

Even though the guy is enjoying his beverages, a stranger confronts him and provides him $100,000.00 for that bullfrog. "Sorry," the man replies, "he's not for sale." The stranger increases the provide to $250,000.00 money up front. "No," he insists, "he's not for sale." The stranger again raises the present, this time to $500,000.00 cash. The man finally agrees, and turns the frog more than towards the stranger in exchange for the money.

"Are you insane?" the bartender demanded. "That frog could are actually worth millions to you, and also you let him go for a mere $500,000!" "Don't be concerned about it." the man answered. "The frog was definitely absolutely nothing unique. You see, the rat's a ventriloquist."

Read more at:
http://chronicle.com/forums/index.php?a ... sa=summary
i_like_1981

Re: Some nice jokes I discovered yesterday.

Post by i_like_1981 »

I got it and chuckled a bit, but didn't exactly roar. Still, it was quite clever.

I see your profile's been deleted now, Wilda Amannt. You're obviously a spammer. But if you were still around I'd have requested some offensive and shocking jokes. Well, I guess this spam is favorable to the usual stupid adverts and links.

Actually, I'd have trouble properly defining this as spam as it is in the off-topic section. But I don't choose what goes on around here, do I?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.