OK! FOR THOSE WHO STILL LOVE SPORTS!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

OK! FOR THOSE WHO STILL LOVE SPORTS!

Post by Fat Man »

TO ALL THOSE WHO STILL LOVES SPORTS . . . . .

THINK AGAIN!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

robsam

Re: OK! FOR THOSE WHO STILL LOVE SPORTS!

Post by robsam »

I can't resist my self laughing, when seeing at your posts. LOL! You are unbelievable. From where you just caught that picture of football game ? Really amazing capture. Appreciating you for that. Keep pictures coming from other sports too (specially from super bowl).
"Going High"
Super Bowl Packages
Drew McIntyre

Post by Drew McIntyre »

God does not care for sports, if he did they would be in the Bible.

The party is over, football fans!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I never got chance to look upon this most wonderful picture. Thanks robsam for bumping it back up to the top, and welcome. I'd love to believe it's real, but I don't think the world could ever be that kind to us sports haters. Or maybe it is? Maybe I need to see the bright side a bit more often? I don't know. This looks like it could make a rather good desktop background for me. I really can't stand herd mentality!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
robsam

Post by robsam »

i_like_1981 wrote:I never got chance to look upon this most wonderful picture. Thanks robsam for bumping it back up to the top, and welcome. This looks like it could make a rather good desktop background for me.
i_like_1981
Your are welcome :) . Superb Idea- Desktop background. :idea:
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

robsam wrote:I can't resist my self laughing, when seeing at your posts. LOL! You are unbelievable. From where you just caught that picture of football game ? Really amazing capture. Appreciating you for that. Keep pictures coming from other sports too (specially from super bowl).
Has anybody else noticed robsam's new signature? :wink:

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.